Nasolabial folds

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

Kraken
It bothers me so much, indoors it looks okay, but outdoors they are brutal and it is really visible. Its almost always on my mind.

I had almost nothing of them around 16 now I'm 18 and they are way more visible lol I am an old man prime is like around 15-17 at 18 it's game over bro

I had almost nothing of them around 16 now I'm 18 and they are way more visible lol I am an old man prime is like around 15-17 at 18 it's game over bro
I even had them at 17, but i was very overweight back then.

im starting to develope too i have red lines when i smile and under some heavy lightining they are pretty visible im 24 btw i dont know when is normal to start getting them

inject fillers if they bother you

im starting to develope too i have red lines when i smile and under some heavy lightining they are pretty visible im 24 btw i dont know when is normal to start getting them
I had them at a very early age. Like 14-15. But i was fat back then, still have them. Im 23 now and they look similar to this foid.

Attachments

• IMG_6900.webp
    90.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu
pretty normal ig in my uni class (22) most people have them at least visible in a certain lightning

Why are you making multiples threads about same topic asking same question

It bothers me so much, indoors it looks okay, but outdoors they are brutal and it is really visible. Its almost always on my mind.
ever since I started using roids they have become prominent but regular people don't notice it as much

can u fix without surgery or vollufine