naswar khan got mad at me for saying that people from afghanistan would be considered indian in america

D

Deleted member 30552

is this offensive/wrong? yes or no

i didnt meant toe be racist

Afghans have a totally different language, culture, religion and genetics. Why should they be grouped in with South Asians? Imagine if Afghanistan's population was completely replaced with actual Europeans from Europe. I bet none of you would start claiming "Neo-Afghans just karreezz hehe." simply because they live in close proximity to South Asians.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 31562 and Deleted member 30552
To me every one from the Middle East is Iraqi
Harold and kumat type sh it innit

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar and Deleted member 30552
all im saying innit. we pick and choose one racial group and theyre all the same to us dimwits and he seemed very annoyed and said that "we mog cumskins in afghan" and all i could think about was bin laden

Afghanistan isn't a part of the "Middle East" (a political term for West Asia) even though some of them seem to think they are. They are Central Asians with their actual geographical location being at the crossroads of Central Asia and South Asia.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31562 and Deleted member 30552
all im saying innit. we pick and choose one racial group and theyre all the same to us dimwits and he seemed very annoyed and said that "we mog cumskins in afghan" and all i could think about was bin laden
To me, Latinos are all mexican
Middle East are all iraqi
Whites are white
Blacks are black
Asians are all Chinese

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30552
Afghans can look good but they suffer from deathnik failo like anyone. Being more white-passing doesn't mean much. You find this kind of elitist attitude with any deathnik who copes with being more white-passing.

• +1
Afghanistan isn't a part of the "Middle East" (a political term for West Asia) even though some of them seem to think they are. They are Central Asians with their actual geographical location being at the crossroads of Central Asia and South Asia.
yeah i don’t give a fuck where it’s at mofo, Afghanistan can be in my asshole for all I care 💀

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30552 and Gengar
yeah i don’t give a fuck where it’s at mofo, Afghanistan can be in my asshole for all I care 💀
Tagging proud Afghans @ascendedd @Ohwell 3.0.

• Woah
Reactions: Vermilioncore
i didnt know where itwas either tbh, i really thought it was in india ffs mate, us americans really just belive we are the center of the world. it blew my mind seeing that afghanistan was in asia

• JFL
i didnt know where itwas either tbh, i really thought it was in india ffs mate, us americans really just belive we are the center of the world. it blew my mind seeing that afghanistan was in asia
In my mind all of the places I list below are in one concentrated area:

India
Iraq
Afghanistan
Pakistan
Syria
Bangladesh

I thought they’re all a bunch of desert shitholes being blasted with bombs and Isis anthems playing out loud 24/7

• JFL
Wait until mfs find out that even along Afghans alone there are multiple different ethnicities and they don’t even like each other

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, Deleted member 31562, Deleted member 30552 and 1 other person
All indian
Yes, technically speaking that is true, since the Indus river is located in Pakistan. The term "Indian" is ancient Greek for "land of the Indus river," which is about Pakistan, not modern-day "India." But since you're cuckmerican I know you're not that intelligent to know that and were instead trying to be funny instead.

In my mind all of the places I list below are in one concentrated area:

India
Iraq
Afghanistan
Pakistan
Syria
Bangladesh

I thought they’re all a bunch of desert shitholes being blasted with bombs and Isis anthems playing out loud 24/7
The difference between Afghanistan, Syria, Iraq and Pakistan being blasted with bombs is the former gets blasted by American & NATO bombs whereas Pakistan just gets blasted by home-made bombs from some Afghan cave.

• Woah
Wait until mfs find out that even along Afghans alone there are multiple different ethnicities and they don’t even like each other
I am team Hazara and team Tajik because they don't hate Pakistan (many of them do, but that's only because they believe we brought the Taliban into power, which isn't true).

Yes, technically speaking that is true, since the Indus river is located in Pakistan. The term "Indian" is ancient Greek for "land of the Indus river," which is about Pakistan, not modern-day "India." But since you're cuckmerican I know you're not that intelligent to know that and were instead trying to be funny instead.
i dont think its even about intelligence just lack of care for the outside shithole countries that are pure desert and terrorists filled with a bunch of stinky sweat niggas im ngl

Dnrd

• Ugh..
Reactions: Gengar
what kind of other ethnicities could there possibly be? there is only brown and slightly lighter brown

The difference between Afghanistan, Syria, Iraq and Pakistan being blasted with bombs is the former gets blasted by American & NATO bombs whereas Pakistan just gets blasted by home-made bombs from some Afghan cave.
Where was Bin Laden killed? Afghanistan right? Just wanna make sure . I thought it was iraq at first

i dont think its even about intelligence just lack of care for the outside shithole countries that are pure desert and terrorists filled with a bunch of stinky sweat niggas im ngl
I watched a video of some guy asking Americans to identify a Sikh out of four pictures and they picked literally anything except for the Sikh. :lul:

• JFL
Where was Bin Laden killed? Afghanistan right? Just wanna make sure . I thought it was iraq at first
They claim it happened in Pakistan, a few hours away from where I live by car. Two-three hours maybe. But there's no proof whatsoever. I believe he died a natural death in Afghanistan as he held refuge there. Afghanistan was invaded because they didn't want to hand over Bin Laden to the Americans. They wanted to involve a third party, an unbiased one, but the Americans refused and resolved to invading instead.

• Woah
I watched a video of some guy asking Americans to identify a Sikh out of four pictures and they picked literally anything except for the Sikh. :lul:
it makes me chuckle about how blantly ignorant and unaware we are to ethnic cultures

• +1
They claim it happened in Pakistan, a few hours away from where I live by car. Two-three hours maybe. But there's no proof whatsoever. I believe he died a natural death in Afghanistan as he held refuge there. Afghanistan was invaded because they didn't want to hand over Bin Laden to the Americans. They wanted to involve a third party, an unbiased one, but the Americans refused and resolved to invading instead.
So you’re saying the supposed raid that killed osama never happened and that he just died naturally without invasion? :feelswhere:

it makes me chuckle about how blantly ignorant and unaware we are to ethnic cultures
They usually mistake Sikhs for muzzies which is funny. Turban + beard = muzzie. But they grow out their beard because they aren't allowed to shave / cut their body hair. Kinda stinky because they must have giga long pubes and arm pit hairs. :feelskek:

So you’re saying the supposed raid that killed osama never happened and that he just died naturally without invasion? :feelswhere:
he still alive nigga, fucking stinky sandpussy and convincing sandniggas to blow themselves up for the greater good while he sits back drinking wine and doing opium

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar and Vermilioncore
I'm saying the supposed raid never happened but they pretended it did to save face. Imagine invading and illegally occupying for at least a decade and not having achieved your initial objective which was to capture the biggest enemy to the US state at the time. If it happened, why is there no picture or video evidence of this enormous historical event? But goofy ahh bozos ate it up because "FUCK YEAH, 'MURICA!"

• JFL
I'm saying the supposed raid never happened but they pretended it did to save face. Imagine invading and illegally occupying for at least a decade and not having achieved your initial objective which was to capture the biggest enemy to the US state at the time. If it happened, why is there no picture or video evidence of this enormous historical event? But goofy ahh bozos ate it up because "FUCK YEAH, 'MURICA!"
Tumblr mqtr19TIfk1sppmago1 250

got that gad dam stinky terrorist sun ova bietch

• So Sad
Shutup nigga with ur recessed mouth, afghan mogs u

• Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 30552 and Gengar
Shutup nigga with ur recessed mouth, afghan mogs u
my mouth isnt remotely recessed what jfl, you are so defensive bud, there is nothing wrong with being indian. being offended is quite racist

i thought you were acool nigga but you been acting like a neurotic joke im ngl

my mouth isnt remotely recessed what jfl, you are so defensive bud, there is nothing wrong with being indian. being offended is quite racist

i thought you were acool nigga but you been acting like a neurotic joke im ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascendedd and Deleted member 30552
Tagging proud Afghans @ascendedd @Ohwell 3.0.
Stop tagging me in these ethnic threads I’m American I speak good English and fuck hot Latinas with fat asses. I exist in a different plane than you savages.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gengar, Deleted member 31562 and Deleted member 30552
Bin laden was arab from Saudi arabia and not a native afghan race :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

Actually native Afghans like pashtuns are a decent looking people with many of them being med tier lightskin and having decent facial features.

Attachments

• LXDYLFHKQ5IARDSEA5IFDF6I6E.jpg
    LXDYLFHKQ5IARDSEA5IFDF6I6E.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • talibanrule65.jpg
    talibanrule65.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 8262c866-b787-4ac2-9e55-be9352c307ef.jpg
    8262c866-b787-4ac2-9e55-be9352c307ef.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 0
  • img-7765.jpg
    img-7765.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 0
  • de3c2552a983225eaeabcc453978178b.jpg
    de3c2552a983225eaeabcc453978178b.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 0
  • kabul-afghanistan-24th-sep-2021-editorial-use-only-mohammad-faiz-is-24-years-old-he-is-from-ba...jpg
    kabul-afghanistan-24th-sep-2021-editorial-use-only-mohammad-faiz-is-24-years-old-he-is-from-ba...jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 7d2c94b2481dcefad338875f8b07791488000237-1011x877.png
    7d2c94b2481dcefad338875f8b07791488000237-1011x877.png
    613.2 KB · Views: 0
  • img-7765.jpg
    img-7765.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar and Deleted member 31562
Bro I even group Italians with curries now. People like to brag about being "Italian passing" but wtf does that even mean when Italians are ugly as sin. You did nothing wrong OP.

Italian men

• JFL