Who has the best facial averageness

Natalie Portman

Sophie Rain

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, try2beme and efidescontinuado
Natalie ofc

• +1
Reactions: DildoFaggins
why is this thread dead, i need answers stupid niggers!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and efidescontinuado
why is this thread dead, i need answers stupid niggers!
Because the answer is objectively obvious and need not be answered.

Idk who the second chick is.
She looks good but Portman mogs her.

No amount of tiddies and thicc ass thighs can catch up with prime Nat.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, LooksThinker and Dele Alli Regen

because the topic of facial averageness on this forum seems to be fucking subjective at this point

its becoming more than "who has the best measurements!"

"who fits best on the charts??"

also what would you rate second girl

I love jewish pussy

because the topic of facial averageness on this forum seems to be fucking subjective at this point

its becoming more than "who has the best measurements!"

View attachment 2650946

"who fits best on the charts??"

also what would you rate second girl
Oh lmao. Fuck that shit innit. That's just peak autism at its finest and it's hella contagious.

There's only, like, 2 options in this life.
Attractive and unattractive.

A truly attractive person will be seen as attractive by like 80% of people. And even though the other 20% may not find this individual attractive, they will surely understand why others do. That's my litmus test.

Oh lmao. Fuck that shit innit. That's just peak autism at its finest and it's hella contagious.

There's only, like, 2 options in this life.
Attractive and unattractive.

A truly attractive person will be seen as attractive by like 80% of people. And even though the other 20% may not find this individual attractive, they will surely understand why others do. That's my litmus test.
meh, me personally i would rather be more on the facially average side with a bit of cutecel/prettyboy to squeeze that maximum appeal but the appeal landscape for someone like chico is so fucking strange for a facially average model, are people not attracted to it anymore???

• Hmm...
Reactions: Brus Wane
  • JFL
also love jewish head! just hope their nose does not keep poking your penis!!!!!
Nothing rhino can’t solve. After the war is over I intend to convert an Israeli woman to Christianity and marry her :love:

Nothing rhino can’t solve. After the war is over I intend to convert an Israeli woman to Christianity and marry her :love:
to me jewish foids are so unappealing, ive only see like 6 that fog lmfao, must just be a geo problem

to me jewish foids are so unappealing, ive only see like 6 that fog lmfao, must just be a geo problem
There are some pretty GL ashkenazis, but I mostly want them for their IQ being passed down to my kids + Jewish connections

There are some pretty GL ashkenazis, but I mostly want them for their IQ being passed down to my kids + Jewish connections
who is the best looking jb youve ever seen

Ashkenazis are GL because the "jewish look" got bred out over a few generations.
Pretty mad how the intelligence stayed on though. Unreal shit.

• +1
Ashkenazis are GL because the "jewish look" got bred out over a few generations.
Pretty mad how the intelligence stayed on though. Unreal shit.
Chosen people type shit innit

• JFL
Reactions: Brus Wane
i dont really care who is hotter, i just want to see who is more facially average, and the poll will be filled to the brim with subjectiveness

would destroy both

thread is cancelled that stupid gook looking bitch is too mongo in motion, natalie would rape her in any type of mog battle

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
keira knightley mogs them

High Ashkenazi IQ is a myth.

the stupid gook bitch looks like a fucking gook serial killer in motion, still kinda hot

low-mid mtb

Sophie looks more fuckable

• +1
Reactions: 123abc and LooksThinker