Nationalism is cope + I hate French

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Can't believe ther are retards here who think these imaginary lines dotted all over the world are going to stay forever. One of the most stupidest ideas, only gaining traction recently because globalisation is putting native cultures and economies at risk. Easy to conjure up a sense of identity to low IQ fags when you family, culture, religion are slowly eroded.

We should go back to empires, kingdoms, sultanates and caliphates. They saw everyone as fair game and they didn't need to cope by praising their ancestors who mogged them or cope within their artificial borders, instead they built their own legacies themselves.

It's a purely FRENCH-JEWISH idea born out of the French Revolution. The French are incredibly degenerate. They had the most anti religious thinkers too like Rousseau and Voltaire. 'Muh muh liberte, equalitie, fraternitie'. I'm glad it's burning right now. Hopefully the entire country crumbles and ethnics outpopulate the "native" population. Absolute pussies too, got owned by the Germans in WWII. Not surprised terrorists target this country, fully deserved. Charlie Hebdo were told multiple times if they fuck around they'll find out.
Napoleon was a manlet cuck who is behind the short man syndrome bringing every manlets SMV down. French women are common property of BBC. Baguettes are basically basically bread who the fuck needs to eat a long dick shaped bread the size of an average BBC? Do the French have any good cuisine? They're just as bad as Chinese dog eaters since they eat shit like snails and frogs. Eclairs mog tho.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Deleted member 21898, LampPostPrime and 2 others
Why do you faggots type so much?

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Roquefort, Deleted member 19174 and 1 other person
Not a single subatomic particle from your post even passed within a foot radius of my eyeball, in fact I traveled to a low gravity location in the universe so that time would pass by slower for me so I am posting this before you even typed your post, therefore it was impossible that I could have read even one pixel by accident

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, HeightPilledum, Offensive Bias and 7 others
Unironically true, burn that degenerate godless land to the ground. Based Arabs and blacks are taking over

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Keep hating for the french moggers, the protests are just our annual tradition while y r getting cucked by ur government we make them remember that we r the bad boys of europe for a reason.

• JFL
Keep hating for the french moggers, the protests are just our annual tradition while y r getting cucked by ur government we make them remember that we r the bad boys of europe for a reason.
Gtfo here you French fuck. You're worse than Americunts.

200w 1

• Ugh..
Reactions: Roquefort
Gtfo here you French fuck. You're worse than Americunts.

View attachment 2292558
Mad cuz our assembly of multi cultural giga mogger from maghreb and europe is going to take over the world.
France number one, also its fraternité and egalité you little subhuman blédard

Mad cuz our assembly of multi cultural giga mogger from maghreb and europe is going to take over the world.
No I actually support this. Inchallah they take over
I love beurettes 😍
France number one, also its fraternité and egalité you little subhuman blédard
Idc. I don't speak croissant language.

No I actually support this. Inchallah they take over
I love beurettes 😍

Idc. I don't speak croissant language.
OFc u dont, this is the language of perfectness, civilization and glory.
A perfect mix of arabic, roman's latin, and germanic language for the best mix. Literally got the best immigrants from the whole world to make this nation of gigamoggers

• JFL
I love white French girl <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back