Native Americans were peak society

Lebron_James

Lebron_James

sigma gyatt rizzler
TItle tbh. Clean food, land and epic ass culture connected to the land instead of tearing it inside out for some imaginary value

Unfortunately the British were so fucking dirty they managed to kill hundreds of millions just by smearing their smelly hands on natives stuff while they were trying to teach them how to survive since the British also sent their most retarded to America before realizing they could get filthy rich off cotton and tobacco

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik616, Never Get Up, lastamericanvirgin and 7 others
No living in harmony with your sounding is barbaric!

You have to be a polluting fat retard to be civilized

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin, shabby890, Heinrich Schmidt and 4 others
Because dirty air, polluted water, scarce resources, and paying taxes to Jew overlords is a sign of a prospering society.

• +1
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin, shabby890, Heinrich Schmidt and 3 others
Peak society??

Didn't these fuckers raid each other and scalp their enemies?

Injun tribes weren't all hunky dory before the jewropeans showed up

• +1
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin, Aladin and Despicable
Pre modern society your quality of life was a roll of the dice with terrible odds of being even decent and an incredibly small chance of being god tier

• +1
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin
TItle tbh. Clean food, land and epic ass culture connected to the land instead of tearing it inside out for some imaginary value

View attachment 2985247

Unfortunately the British were so fucking dirty they managed to kill hundreds of millions just by smearing their smelly hands on natives stuff while they were trying to teach them how to survive since the British also sent their most retarded to America before realizing they could get filthy rich off cotton and tobacco
This is what I mean when I say I’m a man born out of time. I’m a man in the wrong generation the wrong era. I should have been a Tribal man born 1k years ago living in a mud hut and running around with the bois to hunt liek these fukers. If actually enjoy life

Instead I’m stuck here in 2024 in the west :ogre: and then the doctors and my mother ask me “why are you depressed” why wouldn’t I be depressed I’m in the wrong era for my brain. I cannot cope a 9-5 job I don’t wanna work I just wanna hunt drink beer and dance and wage war on opposing groups

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Lebron_James and Sub5UglyMan
Pre modern society your quality of life was a roll of the dice with terrible odds of being even decent and an incredibly small chance of being god tier
You’d probably just die if you were genetically unfit for survival. Doesn’t sound too bad

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
You’d probably just die if you were genetically unfit for survival. Doesn’t sound too bad
You’re more likely to not be so genetically unfit that you die but not so genetically fit that your life is enjoyable

You’d live for the occasional small or large pleasure but the majority of your life would be discomfort

You’re more likely to not be so genetically unfit that you die but not so genetically fit that your life is enjoyable

You’d live for the occasional small or large pleasure but the majority of your life would be discomfort
Stop ruining my fantasies

Just live without toilets and live in constant fear of getting raided and scalped and having to watch your children get killed and women raped theory

Redskins are subhuman shitskins and no better than niggers. Jackson should have killed then all instead of just moving them for future generations to have to deal with

Just live without toilets and live in constant fear of getting raided and scalped and having to watch your children get killed and women raped theory

Redskins are subhuman shitskins and no better than niggers. Jackson should have killed then all instead of just moving them for future generations to have to deal with
They didn’t dump their shit in rivers like Europeans did or modern day Indians

No living in harmony with your sounding is barbaric!

You have to be a polluting fat retard to be civilized

View attachment 2985264

Nothing will ever mog the peaceful tranquility of low population and nature

Hearing birds sing in the heart of the woods is the most peaceful thing on heart

IMG 6046
IMG 6047
IMG 6048
IMG 6049
IMG 6051
IMG 6052
IMG 6053
IMG 6054

Unfortunately Norwegians disrespect our own nature due to Jewry… The Abrahamic Jews and their hunger for money always destroy the beautiful things about our planet

IMG 6055
IMG 6056
IMG 6057
IMG 6058
IMG 6059

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lebron_James, Deleted member 74042 and Heinrich Schmidt
Peak society??

Didn't these fuckers raid each other and scalp their enemies?

Injun tribes weren't all hunky dory before the jewropeans showed up
Yeah they did, but jewropeans also burnt people alive and straight up starved entire cities in brutal sieges

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616

idk they seemed like they were chilling

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
Yeah they did, but jewropeans also burnt people alive and straight up starved entire cities in brutal sieges
No civilisation was that civil tbh

Maybe some Buddhist sects in Asia but that's about it

We can only judge on who decided to end barbarianism first

• +1
Reactions: Lebron_James

Attachments

• 1718683924450.png
    1718683924450.png
    606.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik616, USERΝAME and lastamericanvirgin
Same with Pacific Islanders

• +1
This is what I mean when I say I’m a man born out of time. I’m a man in the wrong generation the wrong era. I should have been a Tribal man born 1k years ago living in a mud hut and running around with the bois to hunt liek these fukers. If actually enjoy life

Instead I’m stuck here in 2024 in the west :ogre: and then the doctors and my mother ask me “why are you depressed” why wouldn’t I be depressed I’m in the wrong era for my brain. I cannot cope a 9-5 job I don’t wanna work I just wanna hunt drink beer and dance and wage war on opposing groups
It's way better now.

• Ugh..
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Ancient Greece was the pinnacle

• Hmm...
Monotheist native north americans were based