Natty body

Wallenberg

Wallenberg

Kraken
I would need a bigger chest and arms to get a body like this. This should provide a good SMV boost to my untrained body. I don't want to take a risk of hair loss etc with roiding.

how do u know hes natty?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
I don't know actually. But isn't a body like that attainable for a natty lifter?
mans got 13k posts and never even hit the gym :ROFLMAO:. if he's natty, he has like top 1% genetics.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Anchor_Ship
I don't know actually. But isn't a body like that attainable for a natty lifter?
Yeah probably after 5 years of rigrous training. I doubt you would get to that level untrained rn.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
mans got 13k posts and never even hit the gym :ROFLMAO:. if he's natty, he has like top 1% genetics.
His arms aren't even big ( like 16 inch Max lol) He's just really lean that's it.

Yeah probably after 5 years of rigrous training. I doubt you would get to that level untrained rn.
Abs are OK, I had decent abs when I was slimmer. Chest and arms need work.

His arms aren't even big ( like 16 inch Max lol) He's just really lean that's it.
being that lean while retaining that amount of muscle is incredibly difficult if not impossible for most natty.

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale
Abs are OK, I had decent abs when I was slimmer. Chest and arms need work.
Images 1

Also I think he's natty. His physique isn't as impressive as these guys.

being that lean while retaining that amount of muscle is incredibly difficult if not impossible for most natty.
Keep in mind it's a modelling shoot. They water fast and get a pump before getting photos taken. I doubt he has the same physique when he's not in front of camera.

• +1
Tumblr fa93827967642cb56d2eff37eeedd25a d2bcb78b 540

His physique without DSLR camera and lighting.

• +1
I would need a bigger chest and arms to get a body like this. This should provide a good SMV boost to my untrained body. I don't want to take a risk of hair loss etc with roiding.

take some ostarine mk2866, run 5-20mg per day for about 8 weeks
has the mildest hairloss effect out of every sarm/test/tren

Keep in mind it's a modelling shoot. They water fast and get a pump before getting photos taken. I doubt he has the same physique when he's not in front of camera.
Don t know about water fast but for sure they take diuretics.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Wallenberg
take some ostarine mk2866, run 5-20mg per day for about 8 weeks
has the mildest hairloss effect out of every sarm/test/tren
Nah face & hair > body. I will stay natty.

• +1
Reactions: Cristiano88
Very good physique. Abs are OK. Chest and arms need work.
Life fuel for me if this guy has a nice physique. Mine is better. Tbh i think his shoulders are pretty weak, both frame and muscle wise.

Life fuel for me if this guy has a nice physique. Mine is better. Tbh i think his shoulders are pretty weak, both frame and muscle wise.
His physique is good compared to normies, not to gymcellers. But that kind of physique is good enough for me.

his chest is shit