natty gymceling is worth it

playboicarti

playboicarti

algerian mogger
you just have to start early like when you're 15-16, by the time you're 20 u are already done 90 % of looksmaxing so you can focus on other stuff

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
Rate him

Images

you just have to start early like when you're 15-16, by the time you're 20 u are already done 90 % of looksmaxing so you can focus on other stuff
if you have good genetic you can get a good physique, but you'll never get great physique natty unless you have insane genetics

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tonymontana, Yerico7, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and 1 other person
if you have good genetic you can get a good physique, but you'll never get great physique natty unless you have insane genetics
yes you can, i've built a decent body in 3 years and i have average genetics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110 and Tonymontana
u just need good genetics

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and playboicarti
dogshit post 👍

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Moldovancel and playboicarti
It’s a waste of fucking time

u can get a decent physique in 4 years unless you have subhumans genetics like bottom 5%
What’s mines looks like, I have really long arms and legs
E4047057 35A1 4FF0 B7D4 49558EC4F4F3
my bideltoid looks smaller here cause I needa take pic with arm

Looks tryhard If your face hasn’t aesthetic
ur still young your face isn't fully developed yet, hit the gym and get some test pumping, if you want to be a lazy cunt so be it

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
  • +1
Agreed, anyone starting as a teenager can bulk for a couple years do a final cut and maintain at 20/21, this is my plan, currently bulking to 95kg, that’ll be done in time for my first surgeries, then I’ll go from 6x p/w to 2-3 for maintenance.

Agreed, anyone starting as a teenager can bulk for a couple years do a final cut and maintain at 20/21, this is my plan, currently bulking to 95kg, that’ll be done in time for my first surgeries, then I’ll go from 6x p/w to 2-3 for maintenance.
yeah thats what i am doing i've bulking for 3 years as soon as i hit 20 i'll start cutting

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
IMG 20220619 231436

18yo, 183cm, around 72kg last time i checked
been confused about which approach i should go for diet wise (bulking-maingaining-nikyemat diet trini w say) because tracking your macros/calories/sodium/potassium/ zebi intake is just pain in the ass. I can't pull 10 push ups straight and not even 3 sets of bench press with an empty bar, everytime i start hittin the gym i get fucked in the first 3 days by sore muscles and the realization that I'm weak af...9tare7 3lina frr based on your experience

How do you check if your genetics are shit for lifting?
it's obvious from your posts and physique that you most likely have at least low t
but you should go and try lifting. Jfl if you think it's ideal to be a complete twink instead of a lean body with some muscle, that's just an excuse for laziness
You can at least have this physique and be fine

• +1
Reactions: TITUS, Yerico7 and Erik-Jón
it's obvious from your posts and physique that you most likely have at least low t
but you should go and try lifting. Jfl if you think it's ideal to be a complete twink instead of a lean body with some muscle, that's just an excuse for laziness
View attachment 1744627
How do I fix low t

How do I fix low t
genetics mostly or inject BUT
natty t maxxing is possible, although who knows if your t levels would even be decent after doing that
just look up on youtube "team 3d alpha testosterone"

• +1
genetics mostly or inject BUT
natty t maxxing is possible, although who knows if your t levels would even be decent after doing that
just look up on youtube "team 3d alpha testosterone"
Should I take trt or roids?

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
ياخو انا معنديش دايت ناكل غير وش تطيب يما بصح ناكل كي الحيوان ونتا ؤاك رقيق بزاف ابدا كول برك ميهمكش مهم دخل احتياجك تع بروتين مام لوكان متلحقلوش معليش مهم تاكل دخل قع ليكالوري...انا تان بديت هكا تحس روحك ضعيف بصح سمانة بسمانة رح تلقى روحك ترفد كثر لتم راح تتموتيفى لمهم متحبسش برك....حنا ليزاجيريان عندنا جينات ملاح فالحديد مهم ابدى و متحبسش

@ilyess

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ilyess and Growth Plate
Should I take trt or roids?
no not now obviously you mentally insane 16yo JFL.
why are you asking if you should take potentially dangerous and expensive compounds when you haven't even trained naturally for a day.
at least train properly natty for a year (just watch every team 3d alpha and mpmd video and follow their advice) and if your genetics are that shit and your results are nonexistent then you can consider roids

• +1
View attachment 1744610
18yo, 183cm, around 72kg last time i checked
been confused about which approach i should go for diet wise (bulking-maingaining-nikyemat diet trini w say) because tracking your macros/calories/sodium/potassium/ zebi intake is just pain in the ass. I can't pull 10 push ups straight and not even 3 sets of bench press with an empty bar, everytime i start hittin the gym i get fucked in the first 3 days by sore muscles and the realization that I'm weak af...9tare7 3lina frr based on your experience
How do you leave the house without the fear that even a middle schooler could just break you in two

ياخو انا معنديش دايت ناكل غير وش تطيب يما بصح ناكل كي الحيوان ونتا ؤاك رقيق بزاف ابدا كول برك ميهمكش مهم دخل احتياجك تع بروتين مام لوكان متلحقلوش معليش مهم تاكل دخل قع ليكالوري...انا تان بديت هكا تحس روحك ضعيف بصح سمانة بسمانة رح تلقى روحك ترفد كثر لتم راح تتموتيفى لمهم متحبسش برك....حنا ليزاجيريان عندنا جينات ملاح فالحديد مهم ابدى و متحبسش

@ilyess
المشكل الوحيد انو وجهي يتناك يتنفخ

What site do you use to order them

How do you leave the house without the fear that even a middle schooler could just break you in two
FB IMG 16555487617663748

I wear this shirt :feelsokman:+ yemak swtha mcha3ra :heart:

• JFL
Reactions: playboicarti
My PE teacher in high school said with natural gymcelling for 1 unit of work in the gym you get 2.5 units of reward on your physique in your teens, then 2 reward for 1 unit of work while you are 20-25, 0.5 unit of reward for 1 unit of work 25-30 etc.

You have to start early , with good nutrition , exercise and recovery you can be done in 1-2 years. Ideally you are ready by 19-20, from then on you just have to maintain which is easy

• +1

@ilyess
نيكمها ندبر ميتين تاع لاصال و نيكها الماكلة نولي لي تجي ناكلها

mrc frr

• Love it
نيكمها ندبر ميتين تاع لاصال و نيكها الماكلة نولي لي تجي ناكلها
المشكل الوحيد انو وجهي يتناك يتنفخ
معليش خو اصبر عام ول عام ونص ممبعد نشف ولي راح تكون ساهلة

• +1
Reactions: ilyess
View attachment 1744627
You don't need more than that, im already at that point or beyond and not doing another cycle, i end up looking like hulk.

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
u can get a decent physique in 4 years unless you have subhumans genetics like bottom 5%
depends on your definition of decent, most nattys i see are not that impressive

I've been natty lifting for like six years which is like minimum for a swole physique but I'm considering steroids cause i could have made ten years worth of gains in about a year with roids.

This is my opinion:

1) if ur 8+ in face yes you can get away with natty lifting (but doesnt matter u wouldnt be in this forum if that was the case)
2) if ur 5-7 face, natty lift for your first year but then hop on test, most of you are low T or crap test levels anyway so just get on some T but dont go above 250mg and build a solid gymcel physique, doesnt need to be a fitness model level of physique but its gonna make it so much easier to stay at like 10% with realy enough size to look good on a shirt.

Because if ur face is 5-7 you cant get away with just having a "decent body", you need to go out on the body because your face is not the best.