🤑 Get the bag 💰
title

• +1
Reactions: MulattoSlayer
do something about it

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5467 and Carbon Copy
It depends on your genetics and on how fast you want to see results. I got pretty good results while lifting natty.

not if you're yoel romero
077 Chris Weidman vs Yoel Romero0

ion remember this guys name but he claims natty. just have top 1% genes tho. also you will never know how good ur insertions are without trying, and its generally healthy. i reccomend 1 yr training at least without roids for a good baseline

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Timelessbrah and Deleted member 5875
View attachment 658986
ion remember this guys name but he claims natty. just have top 1% genes tho. also you will never know how good ur insertions are without trying, and its generally healthy. i reccomend 1 yr training at least without roids for a good baseline
maybe

1 test cycle for 3 months would shit on all that progress

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310 and Deleted member 6095
maybe

1 test cycle for 3 months would shit on all that progress
its equivalent to about 1-1.5 years of hard training. but fight club pitt is all you need tbh. no need to be literal david laid

• +1
Reactions: recessed
its equivalent to about 1-1.5 years of hard training. but fight club pitt is all you need tbh. no need to be literal david laid
Nah bro David is my idol. I personally aspire to be like him.

I wanna inject t so bad, but im scared that finasterid could not protect me enough from balding. Also the heart arrythmias that i have sometimes, could maybe kill me with a heart attack :( To many risks for me...

Waaay more than that. You will not put on 20-25lbs of muscle tissue in 1.5 years of lifting, but you could do it with steroids. Its more like 5 years worth of gains