Entschuldigung

Entschuldigung

🌵🌴🌵🌴🌵🌴
I lost all my gains because I got sick
My body was in its peak a few weeks ago
Now I'm horrible and flaccid I wanna die :feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta

u dont lose gains as a natty that quick tho, but i agree if ur above 6 ft you'll look dyel even after 5 years of lifting

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
My friend has been lifting natty since 13 or 14 and he’s 29 now and never got to more than 10% body fat, he has always been lean. Then again that might be due to his west African genetics which he got from his father who used to be a boxer (he’s only half black).

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and WhoTookVendetta
u dont lose gains as a natty that quick tho, but i agree if ur above 6 ft you'll look dyel even after 5 years of lifting
You do if you lose weight

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and WhoTookVendetta
My friend has been lifting natty since 13 or 14 and he’s 29 now and never got to more than 10% body fat, he has always been lean. Then again that might be due to his west African genetics which he got from his father who used to be a boxer (he’s only half black).
some west Africans have incredible muscle building genetics, lucky mf'ers, it'd due to lower mysostatin in certain parts of west Africa

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
some west Africans have incredible muscle building genetics, lucky mf'ers, it'd due to lower mysostatin in certain parts of west Africa
Yeah he got muscular very quickly. People are jelly and say he injected shit into his body but he’s natural, I know the guy. He even won championships for weightlifting (am, not pro) but he is a personalitychad so he doesn’t brag about his strength or anything. If anything he just downplays himself.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Is that true or a myth, I'm yet to see any evidence

Is that true or a myth, I'm yet to see any evidence
Look at myostatin deficiency percentages in west africa compared to somewhere like Asia and Europe, myostatin is the thing that limits how much muscle you can build btw

your girlfriend notices it too bud. that’s why shes