Natty lifting is depressing.

D

Deleted member 22627

Uppereyelidexposuremaxxer
Just started lifting seriously again and now I remember why natty lifting was such a joke. I look awful in comparison and feel weak as fuck. Recovery takes ages too and I can't eat a lot of food.

JFl feels like such cope.

Yep. Can't eat and slow gains, it's painful. Made me become a fat shamer because they do what I can't. :rage:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22627
lifting in general is a joke if you've only got episodes where you take it seriously, either do it long term and consistently or pick up a different hobby.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 3672, Elvisandreaa and 3 others
lifting is legit for anyone with half decent genetics

lifting in general is a joke if you've only got episodes where you take it seriously, either do it long term and consistently or pick up a different hobby.
Once you've exhausted your newbie gain It's just a slow slog. After 2 years of serious lifting you've gained like 85% of all you ever will gain.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Once you've exhausted your newbie gain It's just a slow slog. After 2 years of serious lifting you've gained like 85% of all you ever will gain.
if u maxed out already. Just do it for keeping.
Yep. Can't eat and slow gains, it's painful. Made me become a fat shamer because they do what I can't. :rage:
fat women with body positivity should die

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22923 and Deleted member 22627
That eye area is depressing

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22627
I'm not against taking something once you're there, the final stretch is either grinding out another decade for a few pounds or a cycle and maintaining at your limit afterwards.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
you prob just have shit genetics jfl. i look good natty