Lifting while having 3000ng/dl testosterone levels:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx, Gaia262, Deleted member 6785 and 3 others
Might've roided if I weren't a manlet

• So Sad
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Might've roided if I weren't a manlet
how tall are you bro, I'm 5'10 but in fucking germany jfl. I will still roid, but I try to get a slightly bigger body than most mma fighters my height, focus on neck, traps and forearms. At 5'10 its not brutally over like it would be at 5'6 or so.

• +1
Reactions: lutte
how tall are you bro, I'm 5'10 but in fucking germany jfl. I will still roid, but I try to get a slightly bigger body than most mma fighters my height, focus on neck, traps and forearms. At 5'10 its not brutally over like it would be at 5'6 or so.

I'm 173 cm manlet in Sweden its over.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393 and klamus
I'm 173 cm manlet in Sweden its over.
brutal. You can still location max though. But its not the same as living in the country you grew up. You wont speak the native language as your mothers tongue, you'll always be seen as an outsider. In the Usa probably it doesnt matter that much as its a country that formed from immigrants basically. Also nordics have a great english education, their english usually sounds great unlike that of germans lol.

• +1
Reactions: lutte
5’10 checkin in, if I didn’t enhance jfl natty lifting is a joke

• Love it
Reactions: Mouthbreath
brutal. You can still location max though. But its not the same as living in the country you grew up. You wont speak the native language as your mothers tongue, you'll always be seen as an outsider. In the Usa probably it doesnt matter that much as its a country that formed from immigrants basically. Also nordics have a great english education, their english usually sounds great unlike that of germans lol.
I have an elaborate ascension plan that includes locationmaxxing

With all the roids, SARMs and everything available today, not enhancing yourself one way or another is not getting the most out of your gym hours. You can even go for low doses and never supress yourself or get any real sides if you fancy.
Contraceptive pills for women are basically some steroid derivative and estrogens.

• +1
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: penis3, Gaia262, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
Side effects though

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel
Hairloss is the only reason not to use roids

Keep ccoping with roids you subhumans

no muscles for your face

SmartSelect 20200930 221811 Instagram

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 6723
lol@ you if you think yates only had 3000mg of test, he took plenty of other shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393 and SubhumanCurrycel
I would not care a second about this. Who needs big balls and a children in 2020??
In the incredibly unlikely scenario where I will get my shit together and find a loyal 9/10 jb, I would start a family ngl. Not having a family when you're 40 and older sounds kind of sad to me.

• +1
Reactions: Julius
ur name reminded me to mouth breathe thx op

1st guy is close to maxxed out for muscle size considering regular girls but should have lower bf %, second guy is way too big for any normal girl but the 1% of girls that have muscle fetish will be all over him.

And ofc 2nd guy mogs.
Muscles are all about mogging and won't do much for attraction after regular natty big levels.

permanent skin, hairs, hormones and organism damage

but it's all worth it brah fuaaark