Natural 5AR inhibitors

PURE ARYAN GENETICS

PURE ARYAN GENETICS

toucan

Kevin doesn't think they're very good but he is known to disregard most things that aren't fin or dut.
yes the research is lacking but there are many potential options if you have trouble sourcing finasteride for example

saw palmetto is the most popular one that you can get without a prescription. wikipedia's info on dosages
The berries of saw palmetto, a small palm native to the south east United States, possess a dual but weak 5a-reductase inhibition activity, due to their high content of phytosterols: β-sitosterol, stigmasterol, lupeol, lupenone, and cycloartenol. The lipido-sterol extract markedly inhibits both the human isoenzymes. Type 1 isoenzyme is noncompetitively (Ki = 7.2 μg/mL) and type 2 isoenzyme uncompetitively (Ki = 4.9 μg/mL) inhibited.[50] In vitro studies revealed a 5a-reductase inhibition activity of 1:5600 compared to finasteride but is at minimum 1:18000 in vivo. Meaning the 5a-reductase inhibition activity of 1mg finasteride is equal to 18000mg saw palmetto.[51]
so you'd need around 3.6g of saw palmetto berries or about 3 a day (1100 a year) I presume (or ~10 saw palmetto capsules a day) to match 0.2mg finasteride which doesn't seem prohibitively high. has anyone managed to grow saw palmetto by themselves? it's a pretty rare plant, it only grows in Florida. I can only find capsules (by the way how based would growing your own 5ARI be :feelsez:)

other options could be zinc, B2, pine resin, black tea, curcumin, astaxanthin etc (full list https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_5α-reductase_inhibitors). it's hard to find exact numbers or even any studies on the potency of these. nobody besides maybe the good Koreans care to do any research on natural remedies. other things to consider is what isoenzyme they inhibit, how much of it makes it to the scalp, half life (saw palmetto half life is even less than finasteride) or minimum dosage. Kevin says reishi mushrooms are bad because you'd have to eat way too many of them. apparently you need a minimum threshold of inhibition for 5ARs to do anything. we wouldn't want to go below 0.2mg finasteride level of inhibition either way

@baldgeeza @balding17yomanletcel @SubhumanCurrycel @ifyouwannabemylover @Baldingman1998 @Jerryterry129 @eduardkoopman @Gonthar @Tallooksmaxxer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, ThousandCuts, Deleted member 24444 and 2 others
hmm his hairline is farther back than last time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar and Deleted member 24444
it's extremely easy to get a prescription for fin, took me 5 minutes and no one asked for pictures and I didn't have to talk to anyone.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and SubhumanCurrycel
hmm his hairline is farther back than last time
that video is 1.5 years old my nignog 🥰
it's extremely easy to get a prescription for fin, took me 5 minutes and no one asked for pictures and I didn't have to talk to anyone.
depends on where you live. in my country it's only approved for BPH so only urologists can prescribe it. if you can convince one that you have BPH

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 24444
just waste money with the less effective natural alternative of an already established pharmaceutical drug theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
just waste money with the less effective natural alternative of an already established pharmaceutical drug theory
easy for you to say you live in Turkey. I'd be blasting dut if I could

anyway that's not the point. it's still worth figuring if something else can work as well

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and Tallooksmaxxer
Funny enough Andrew tate fucked that woman in the thumbnail who is Jordan Petersons daughter.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Funny enough Andrew tate fucked that woman in the thumbnail who is Jordan Petersons daughter.
what finasteride deficiency does to a nigga 💀
3000.webp
b228e34a8c3f5384d37f200034ff51b7

You can literally order finasteride on google without a prescription JFL at resorting to “natural DHT blockers”

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
I used saw palmetto in the past.
Seems cope to me. When or comes against hairloss

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Natural 5-AR inhibitors are not sufficient to stop or prevent hairloss.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
but he is known to disregard most things that aren't fin or dut.
Because they don't work?
I got gaslit by a pharmacy that asked prescription for a fin. So I bought it in a shop that sells steroids. But then a year later I went to a different pharmacy and they sold me dut just like that.

• Woah
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Because they don't work?
yeah but he also shits on bone broth, the weston a price foundation, cholesterol good antistatiners, "climate change deniers", anti vaxers etc so he's kind of a soyence npc. he does a considerable amount of research but puts way too much faith in the establishment probably because he tried some cope mpb treatments in the past so he keeps shitting on them and promoting fin (which is fine, fin mogs)

(not saying "climate change deniers" or anti vaxers are entirely correct but blanket disregarding them is careless at best)
I used saw palmetto in the past.
Seems cope to me. When or comes against hairloss
yeah it's probably shit. possibly due to the 1.7hr half life