Natural alternative to deodorant?

smell bad = u have high protein synthes

• JFL
Reactions: DarkAscender, Jova, LTN Baguette and 2 others
just use deodorant you stinky nigger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ominion, DarkAscender, Jova and 5 others
The reason I want a natural alternative is all the shit chemical in normal deodorant

just use deodorant you stinky nigger
I tried to go to the natural route. I was being shamed, shamed shamed BY EVERYONE TO GO PUT ON DEODARANT

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, donkeyskin and ryuken
@Timmy w beard guide btw
i hope you all can take value from it and ascend from it. To MENAmax I’m probably gonna do horizontal fading as thats what the MENA dude did

• +1
Reactions: J99
  • +1
i hope you all can take value from it and ascend from it. To MENAmax I’m probably gonna do horizontal fading as thats what the MENA dude did
I know this guy irl who used minox on his beard shaped that shit up he ascended like crazy

• Love it
Reactions: Timmy
I know this guy irl who used minox on his beard shaped that shit up he ascended like crazy
Im waiting for my biologival fathers facial hair genes to kick in so I’m spending my minox on my lashes and eyebrows

Im waiting for my biologival fathers facial hair genes to kick in so I’m spending my minox on my lashes and eyebrows
Minox on lashes? Won’t that shit irritate your eyes

Shut up nigger the chance of you getting breast cancer is low

Minox on lashes? Won’t that shit irritate your eyes
Depends how you apply it. It has only irritated me once bc I used a cotton swab/q tip and fit it in my eye and started burning. Just b careful n ur good

Isopropyl alcohol. Put some in a spray bottle and spray it on your underarms whenever you feel like you smell bad. It kills the bacteria that causes odor

• +1
Use any natural product without aluminum chloride

Easy solution, dont be indian, no need to use deodorant. I've never used it, girls never had a problem

Is deodorant really that expensive in India?