Natural appetite regulation - the key to successful body weight management

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
Lol at you if you don’t have this. I overate yesterday in terms of calories and I’m still not hungry now after 26 hours of fasting. I will only eat again when I feel hungry.

There is no need to starve yourself or obsess with counting calories if you know how to listen to your body. My appetite is self-regulating and I naturally fast intermittently. You only need to do two things to get to and maintain a healthy body weight: only eat when you’re hungry, stop eating as soon as you’re satiated. This is how you’re supposed to eat naturally, contrary to muh three meals a day or restrictive diet approaches that leave you going to bed hungry. Forcing a fixed eating schedule upon yourself will only mess with your hunger hormones (ghrelin and leptin) and reduce your ability to listen to your body

• +1
Reactions: shaugstir, Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 1862 and 3 others
I have this too and its shit
I literally have to stay up late to shove up food in me to gain weight because I feel full

I literally have to stay up late to shove up food in me to gain weight because I feel full
It’s good to have this ability. If you want to gain healthy body weight, go to the gym. If you train right, your appetite will adjust accordingly without you getting fat

Yeah that sucks, if you have a good metabolism then you have no choice but to force yourself to eat more. Don't wait till the night tbh just suck it up & eat.

At least cutting's easy for you lol.

• +1
Reactions: audimax
It’s good to have this ability. If you want to gain healthy body weight, go to the gym. If you train right, your appetite will adjust accordingly without you getting fat
No I went to the gym for a few years with natural appepite, nothing changed tbh. Even when I forced myself to eat more nothing nothing. Only when I started to count calories I started to gain muscle

No I went to the gym for a few years with natural appepite, nothing changed tbh. Even when I forced myself to eat more nothing nothing. Only when I started to count calories I started to gain muscle
Focus more on proper exercise and progressive (over)load. Eating in a significant calorie surplus might help a little but would also make you put on unnecessary fat

Focus more on proper exercise and progressive (over)load. Eating in a significant calorie surplus might help a little but would also make you put on unnecessary fat
Bro it really doesnt help. I was literally doing the same weight and reps until failure, I couldnt progress without caloric surplus. Even now, if I dont watch to eat 2500 at least daily, I wont progress at all

Meanwhile, some 120lb dude struggles to gain weight

All which can be avoided by more fatty animal diet in the womb.

Being ectomorph is a curse, ectomorphs would've been killed easily in nature by predators.

Being ectomorph is a curse, ectomorphs would've been killed easily in nature by predators.
How can you tell if you are a ectomorph though? Does a endomorph who gets skinny look like a ecto?

The best mindset to have is not to view eating as a pleasure, but rather view it as a natural part of your health and body regulation.

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst and hiT
The best mindset to have is not to view eating as a pleasure, but rather view it as a natural part of your health and body regulation.
True, you'll get in the habit of doing this subconsciously after a while.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053

I used to be a 120 lb twink at 15 but doubled my body weight through overeating and lifting in my late teens (yes, I got fat). I can easily eat 5k+ calories a day if I want to but being fat is a looksmin so I rather eat intuitively now. Lost all the fat that way. Food is pleasure (at least the food you enjoy, the unhealthy kind) so overeating isn’t difficult at all imo

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
Lol at you if you don’t have this. I overate yesterday in terms of calories and I’m still not hungry now after 26 hours of fasting. I will only eat again when I feel hungry.

There is no need to starve yourself or obsess with counting calories if you know how to listen to your body. My appetite is self-regulating and I naturally fast intermittently. You only need to do two things to get to and maintain a healthy body weight: only eat when you’re hungry, stop eating as soon as you’re satiated. This is how you’re supposed to eat naturally, contrary to muh three meals a day or restrictive diet approaches that leave you going to bed hungry. Forcing a fixed eating schedule upon yourself will only mess with your hunger hormones (ghrelin and leptin) and reduce your ability to listen to your body
I agree just whatever u usually eat, eat less and u will lose weight. I did that, it's not that complex lol