Natural heightmaxxing tips

currymuncher00

currymuncher00

htn currycel
Title (i take 2 pills of vitamin d every single day + sun if this info is somewhat relevant)

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
Naw I'm normal bloom but just get a lot of exercise eat nutritious and get good sleep

i'm currently using an app cronometer to check my things, it's pretty useful and there's a target of 125.9g protein everyday for me, i'm guessing if i reach the target everyday I can reach 5'10 or even 5'11?

i'm currently using an app cronometer to check my things, it's pretty useful and there's a target of 125.9g protein everyday for me, i'm guessing if i reach the target everyday I can reach 5'10 or even 5'11?
It's not just protein man vitamins calcium beans are all vital

My dad is 5'9 and my mother is 5'4 1/2, how much can i actually grow
you will end up being 5'7-8,the fact your coping now by trying 'vitman pills' and 'SUN' lol,why in the netherlands with barely any sun do they have an average height of 6'1 but contries like mexico,where is sunny all year round they have an average height of 5'7 LOL sun will not make you grow stop coping,most of the tallest people by average are in cold climates,both your parents are short and if you go to a doctor he will guess the same as me,

you will end up being 5'7-8,the fact your coping now by trying 'vitman pills' and 'SUN' lol,why in the netherlands with barely any sun do they have an average height of 6'1 but contries like mexico,where is sunny all year round they have an average height of 5'7 LOL sun will not make you grow stop coping,most of the tallest people by average are in cold climates,both your parents are short and if you go to a doctor he will guess the same as me,

I mentioned the sun part because i thought it'll be somewhat relevant for this topic, my goal is to become 5'10 and plus i'm 13 bro if i act on smth during my puberty it might work, i just need suggestions

How the fuck am I going to be shorter than my dad

can you send some sources of hgh? pills, injections, natural whatever, i heard enough protein can boost my igf-1 levels which can make me taller
your mom is 5'4 and your dad is 5'9 you are always usually gonna be inbetween them two height and add two inches,sun is complete cope,i know your 13 but it doesnt matter i guarentee if you ask your dad how tall he was at 13 he was over 5'4