Natural high trip report

slavicpsycho

slavicpsycho

NEET
I was in a euphoric state orgasmed for an hour straight kept looking in the mirror and realized I am the savior of the European race and I need to become Hitler, ept thinking about Odin and the gods and how they chose me specifically, I am their best modern creation and they wanted it that way. Thoughts were like "I have all this energy pent up inside of me, rape or hunting isn't enough, I need to become the next Hitler." and I got so much dopamine at once I started getting dizzy and my entire body was vibrating, basically pure euphoria an hour of me just walking around the house with these profound thoughts and feelings.

@IAMNOTANINCEL now I realize why people take drugs. They never know what it's like to be a natural human and experience a natural high, so they take this synthetic shit to replace it, its way worse, my natural high mogged any weed, alcohol or drug I've ever taken

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noobs, Sushifart, Slayer and 6 others
sounds like extreme placebo induced schizophrenic delusion

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
sounds like extreme placebo induced schizophrenic delusion
No its natural high ask any user on here that eats raw meat they will have it too

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and IAMNOTANINCEL
Btw I am already high 24/7 but I accustomed to it already this is an extreme high its because I slept for 16 hours today maybe cause I ate a lot of liver the day before

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and Acion
You’re like a mix of @cromagnon and @noobs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noobs, Sushifart, slavicpsycho and 1 other person
Imagine showing a normal human being this post
Bro they cant relate jfl never even experienced a drug free high neither are aryan

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noobs, wishIwasSalludon and ey88
eat animals raw meat while its alive while drinking ur own cum for extra IQ and bone growth

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Carbine and slavicpsycho
Its viking stuff. Like eat it like high T wild animal like lion or grizzly
Also drinking cum doesn't work until you eat raw meat for at least 10 years otherwise it just gets toxins out from your body just like piss

• WTF
Reactions: BroMinBoss
Also drinking cum doesn't work until you eat raw meat for at least 10 years otherwise it just gets toxins out from your body just like piss
sperm has alot of super minerals u nigga. How do u think sperm creates human brain and bones? Ancient vikings used to gobble each others sperm for gains

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Carbine, slavicpsycho and ey88
sperm has alot of super minerals u nigga. How do u think sperm creates human brain and bones? Ancient vikings used to gobble each others sperm for gains
Piss has good vitamins too

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
I’ve eaten live ants as a kid, I’m basically an aryan viking
Thats high IQ actually you can eat living bugs or small fish frogs but not anything with fur

• +1
Reactions: ey88
I want worms
you every time you try to take a shit
IMG 7070

• +1
I was in a euphoric state orgasmed for an hour straight kept looking in the mirror and realized I am the savior of the European race and I need to become Hitler, ept thinking about Odin and the gods and how they chose me specifically, I am their best modern creation and they wanted it that way. Thoughts were like "I have all this energy pent up inside of me, rape or hunting isn't enough, I need to become the next Hitler." and I got so much dopamine at once I started getting dizzy and my entire body was vibrating, basically pure euphoria an hour of me just walking around the house with these profound thoughts and feelings.

Attachments

• hqdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 0
I want worms
Cooking food is good for you raw meat is a psyop

Unless you get it from one of those super expensive places where it’s prepared specially it ain’t safe

• +1
Nah bro this shit gets me high and euphoric 24/7 cooked meat will never do that
Cope!

Have you never had a smoked brisket?

Never had the succulent taste of a 12 hr smoked brisket!:owo:

• JFL
Cooking food is good for you raw meat is a psyop

Unless you get it from one of those super expensive places where it’s prepared specially it ain’t safe
Eggs and raw milk from store is always safe I get mostly everything else from farms also parasites are good for you

• +1
Worms make you gay. I'm srs
Government engineered ones yes not natural parasites from meat they clean out toxins in your body

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, ey88 and Sushifart
Government engineered ones yes not natural parasites from meat they clean out toxins in your body
Bro…

Are you being serious rn?

Maybe I’m just lacking in esoteric knowledge but I’m pretty sure parasites aren’t healthy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho and Sushifart
Bro please just cook your food even homo erectus cooked their food
-processed food enjjoyer JFL. Most sub human and low iq dogs born from whore who disgested too much cooked meat and processed food

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Carbine and wishIwasSalludon
Bro…

Are you being serious rn?

Maybe I’m just lacking in esoteric knowledge but I’m pretty sure parasites aren’t healthy
They are all good for you ive been inducing E coli and salmonella for months now basically they clean your system out of toxins like vaccines, drugs, goyslop, air pollution

Government made ones on the other hand very bad they can cause to turn gay, homicidal, suicidal all part of their plan to reduce population but you'll only find those in processed shit not in meat, most of the "harmful" parasites you hear are all good for u, you probably have some parasites in you right now

• Woah
Reactions: Sushifart
They are all good for you ive been inducing E coli and salmonella for months now basically they clean your system out of toxins like vaccines, drugs, goyslop, air pollution

Government made ones on the other hand very bad they can cause to turn gay, homicidal, suicidal all part of their plan to reduce population but you'll only find those in processed shit not in meat, most of the "harmful" parasites you hear are all good for u, you probably have some parasites in you right now
govs legalized slops and garbage processed food and made fake propaganda stuff about raw meat like "ooohhh raw meat parasite just because we said" Just look at how expensive god damn health care in 1st world country. Whole medical industry is money laundering business. If u get sick u should die like SUB HUMAN or should sirvive and ur offspring will carry ur strong genetic

• +1
Reactions: Carbine and slavicpsycho
Government engineered parasites to kill off the possibility of offspring and reduce population, all part of their plan :blackpill:
Maybe... but worms have been controlling people's minds for a long time now

We're in the worst timeline :forcedsmile:

• Woah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back