Natural Testosterone maxxing supplement

Iblamejordan

Iblamejordan

Aesthetics
this is my current plan. I bought these online.
Is there anything more to add?

Tongakt Ali 400mg
Ashwaghanda 450mg
Vitamin D 5000IU
vitamin k2 100mcg
magnesium 500mg
zinc 50mg
multivitamin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, PolishBateman, Jungcuck and 3 others

These aren't cope these work but they increase test by marginal amounts they are nothing like sarms let alone steroid derivates. Both the other 2 guarantee results this does barely anything tbqh.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ascension! and Deleted member 13626
These aren't cope these work but they increase test by marginal amounts they are nothing like sarms let alone steroid derivates. Both the other 2 guarantee results this does barely anything tbqh.
How do subliminals even work physically (if they work) ?

I understand if you listen to a subliminal to look better or stuff like that you're tricking your mind etc and no physical changes happen

How do subliminals even work physically (if they work) ?

I understand if you listen to a subliminal to look better or stuff like that you're tricking your mind etc and no physical changes happen

I was talking about the supplements not Jewish bullshit made by kike rats on YouTube OP'S supplments that he mentions are supported by science but they are heavily over hyped even 100 MG the weakest shit test enanthate gives you more than the best of natural genetics.

If your gonna supplement cope going with sarms or roids makes the most sense as they provide most bang for buck even though risks are there

• +1
Reactions: ascension! and Deleted member 13626
So what if u increase your T 20% at best, it wont change your bone structure magically

testosterone is a better supp

I was talking about the supplements not Jewish bullshit made by kike rats on YouTube OP'S supplments that he mentions are supported by science but they are heavily over hyped even 100 MG the weakest shit test enanthate gives you more than the best of natural genetics.

If your gonna supplement cope going with sarms or roids makes the most sense as they provide most bang for buck even though risks are there
I was just shitposting, i know those supplements are legit unlike subliminals

What do you think the best product for building muscle etc is? Without balding, shrinking dick/balls, ed, etc, tren? test? creatine? natty lifting over years if i have good genetics? I may consider supplements but don't want to fuck my health up, currently i just take multivitamins and they help with my energy and performance in muay thai but for muscle mass i'm not the biggest but i have good frame , ab insertions and muscle building genetics and its a shame not to take advantage of them

So what if u increase your T 20% at best, it wont change your bone structure magically
More testosterone does improve bone structure

I was just shitposting, i know those supplements are legit unlike subliminals

What do you think the best product for building muscle etc is? Without balding, shrinking dick/balls, ed, etc, tren? test? creatine? natty lifting over years if i have good genetics? I may consider supplements but don't want to fuck my health up, currently i just take multivitamins and they help with my energy and performance in muay thai but for muscle mass i'm not the biggest but i have good frame , ab insertions and muscle building genetics and its a shame not to take advantage of them

No steroids supplement isn't gonna atrophy your balls if over used like the only way steroids work is that they bypass your cells cell wall as lipids or soluble substances they modify your cells nucleus to tell it to build up more endengous testostarone but the issue if your body detects an over abundance of something it will turn a process off so your body stops creating LH and natural test this is why your balls atrophy.

And you need PCT Sarms are safer provided they are from a safe source but you still need PCT as sarms are synethic compounds that compete with test to bind to your androgens so the serum test left over gets converted to eastrogen or DHT.

• +1
Reactions: Iblamejordan and Deleted member 13626
everything always matters

Yeah but don't risk 10 types of phyical risks just to get a few more muscles roids are hella risky and any 1 that's telling you it's not is lying to you there is a good reason doctors don't prescribe this shit.

• +1
Reactions: Iblamejordan
Yeah but don't risk 10 types of phyical risks just to get a few more muscles roids are hella risky and any 1 that's telling you it's not is lying to you there is a good reason doctors don't prescribe this shit.
I won’t do steroids ever. I’m talking about the supplements.

nofap , t levels jump on the 7th day afaik

natural T boost is a meme

just inject atp

this is my current plan. I bought these online.
Is there anything more to add?

Tongakt Ali 400mg
Ashwaghanda 450mg
Vitamin D 5000IU
vitamin k2 100mcg
magnesium 500mg
zinc 50mg
multivitamin
The only reason these supplements work is because they are high in a nutrient that you are deficient in that's essential to synthesis of testosterone (usually zinc). You need to fix your diet with whole foods so you can stop relying on supplements.

Fix your zinc, fix your choline, vitamin D, magnesium, betaine, etc. all micronutrients and you will find that taking these supplements will do nothing. Multivitamins also ain't optimal because vitamins compete for absorption. Supplements are a band-aid solution, use em by all means UNTIL you can fix your diet, don't rely on them permanently.

• +1
Reactions: Iblamejordan
The only reason these supplements work is because they are high in a nutrient that you are deficient in that's essential to synthesis of testosterone (usually zinc). You need to fix your diet with whole foods so you can stop relying on supplements.

Fix your zinc, fix your choline, vitamin D, magnesium, betaine, etc. all micronutrients and you will find that taking these supplements will do nothing. Multivitamins also ain't optimal because vitamins compete for absorption. Supplements are a band-aid solution, use em by all means UNTIL you can fix your diet, don't rely on them permanently.
But It's very difficult to take enough nutrients(especially vitamin D) through diet. We need to supply some vitamins and mineral.