Natural ways to cause more bonemass

syf

syf

Iron
im 16. Not a nerd so idk the science of what causes bone growth other than like calcium, but like are there any supplements I could take that would allow for more?

supplements are cope the body doesnt absorb supplements lil bro:ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, Deleted member 66828, beefliverontop and 2 others
cold showers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 66828
bonesmash your balls for 8x testosterone levels

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxer559 and Deleted member 31197
Eat well sleep well rest well. Be not deficient in d3+k2+calcium+magnesium. Exercise and probably u can try sprinting. All of these can be cope or can be a point on the way to save health and get full biological potential

supplements are cope the body doesnt absorb supplements lil bro:ROFLMAO:
Retard. Try to overeat benzos and not absorb them

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Deleted member 31197
Oxandrolone or trenbolone but if you want natural use test and hgh those are natural hormones

IMG 1142
didnt need to post an entire fucking thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 66828, undefined64 and skkrrrtcantdo
Can you pm me the list of supplements you take and he dosage
bhai i dont take much

1. d3 k2 because i cant sunbathe everyday, i just took it with d3 and k2 because it was cheaper
2. melatonin 0.5-1mg to fall asleep easier
3. zinc 15mg or cope 15mg since the body only absorbs a little bit of it probably, i try to get zinc from almonds meat eggs and shit

• +1
Reactions: cryptt
bhai i dont take much

1. d3 k2 because i cant sunbathe everyday, i just took it with d3 and k2 because it was cheaper
3. zinc 15mg or cope 15mg since the body only absorbs a little bit of it probably, i try to get zinc from almonds meat eggs and shit
Dosage of d3 and k2? I probably won't take melatonin will look for zinc tho

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Dosage of d3 and k2? I probably won't take melatonin will look for zinc tho
bhai u dont have to take zinc

i bought zinc for hair but then realised its a waste of money since the body barely absorbs it, dont waste ur money on it, spend that money on almonds, eggs, meat, peanuts etc get zinc from food it's absorbed atleast

i take 10-25k d3 k2 everyday whatever i feel taking like

and u should try out melatonin, really improved my sleep, i can sleep for longer and not wake up in the middle of the night i also can fall asleep easier, like take it 30-60 min before whenever u wanna sleep then youll fall asleep and sleep like a baby. its crazy, like a miracle, it's like you can sleep whenever you want

• +1
bhai u dont have to take zinc

i bought zinc for hair but then realised its a waste of money since the body barely absorbs it, dont waste ur money on it, spend that money on almonds, eggs, meat, peanuts etc get zinc from food it's absorbed atleast

i take 10-25k d3 k2 everyday whatever i feel taking like

and u should try out melatonin, really improved my sleep, i can sleep for longer and not wake up in the middle of the night i also can fall asleep easier, like take it 30-60 min before whenever u wanna sleep then youll fall asleep and sleep like a baby. its crazy, like a miracle, it's like you can sleep whenever you want
I don't wake up in the middle of the night and sleep like a baby i get like around 2hours of deep sleep 2-4hours of rem and the other light sleep if I sleep for like 8-10hours I'll was thinking of eating lots of eggs but stopped because i read sumn about the bird flu and shit and what are the k2 dose in mcg and can u link it?

• +1
I don't wake up in the middle of the night and sleep like a baby i get like around 2hours of deep sleep 2-4hours of rem and the other light sleep if I sleep for like 8-10hours I'll was thinking of eating lots of eggs but stopped because i read sumn about the bird flu and shit and what are the k2 dose in mcg and can u link it?
with melatonin, your sleep will be even better, i js recommend it

link what bro? its 100-250mcg k2, one drop of d3k2 in my shit is 1000 iu vitamin d3 10mcg k2

• +1
with melatonin, your sleep will be even better, i js recommend it

link what bro? its 100-250mcg k2, one drop of d3k2 in my shit is 1000 iu vitamin d3 10mcg k2
Ight bhai appreciate it I'll give melatonin a try after a while I was asking for the d3 and k2 link but the 10mcg k2 dose is wild

• +1
Subliminals and Salludon's unique Paki mewing technique

There is no natural way to get more bone mass, as you are naturally coded by your ADN to be incel and have no bones

Eat high quality good food + drink milk + lift + sleep 9h + stay hydrated

• +1
Reactions: Jova and zurzolo
bhai i dont take much

I took zinc picolinate 25mg and 100% sure that it absorbs at least at good rate. My cum loads after few days on it were 2-3 times bigger than without zinc supps

I took zinc picolinate 25mg and 100% sure that it absorbs at least at good rate. My cum loads after few days on it were 2-3 times bigger than without zinc supps
It absorbs a LITTLE.

Your semen is low in nutrition, even the little absorbtion of the zinc increases the load, why? Because cum is low in nutrition, it's enough to increase.

• +1
all bro, ashwagandha L arginne L citrulline zinc magnesium etc
Nah cause the studies literally use the supplements that you say “cant be absorbed” and they absorb em fine

And zinc you also absorb but its not as bioavailable

Magnesium glycinate u also absorb wdym

Nah cause the studies literally use the supplements that you say “cant be absorbed” and they absorb em fine

And zinc you also absorb but its not as bioavailable

Magnesium glycinate u also absorb wdym
sure dude

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
bhai i dont take much

Is boron Also cope? Cause I heard it grows your bones or wtv

• +1
just get it from foods bruh ABSORBED BETTER dawg
One last question tho, how many prunes do you suggest I eat a day to get high enough boron?

• +1
Idk what prunes are english not main lang
Oh alr thanks for the advice though I ain’t tryna waste my money on shit supplements (expect k2 and d3 maybe mk7 as well)

• +1
just get it from foods bruh ABSORBED BETTER dawg
boron is only found in test reducing foods like nuts, sugars & beans. fuck that just supplement it pussy