naturally developing facial bones

anticel

anticel

Platinum
what shit can i take to naturally develop my facial bones? (talking roids etc.)

My structure is already solid, its only about small developments that would further masculize my face.

HGH

• +1
Reactions: anticel
1. op would never get it
2. hgh side effects
3. this will make you ugly as shit if you actually injected enough for face changes. search up acromegaly faces. why? because once your maxillary sutures fuse (usually 15/16), this would only grow soft tissue (nose and ears) and your mandible. so you would look like an ogre lefort patient

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, anticel and Deleted member 1901
1. op would never get it
2. hgh side effects
3. this will make you ugly as shit if you actually injected enough for face changes. search up acromegaly faces. why? because once your maxillary sutures fuse (usually 15/16), this would only grow soft tissue (nose and ears) and your mandible. so you would look like an ogre lefort patient
Agreed, it wouldn't look good unless he had a really weak bone structure already or low hgh. Very high HGH levels over a long period would increase the jaw and supraorbital ridge massively and the cheekbones in some people.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, anticel and Growth Plate
Very high HGH levels over a long period would increase the jaw and supraorbital ridge massively and the cheekbones in some people.
Some people are lucky. A lot of people are not

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 1901