Nature is brutal

D

Deleted member 3299

Kraken
I was walking outside earlier today and saw a legit 1/10 psl 5'5 anorexic acne ridden teenager who had the prototypical virgin walk. His life never even began. Most of the posters on here are good looking and should be grateful that you are not an actual subhuman you claim to be.

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart, Deleted member 2012 and Deleted member 2846
20191003 033116

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
i started realizing kids who look like that would be dead in nature before society happened

they literally are genetically unfit even ogres who are huge have better genetic value

they would have been killed as a baby during the spartan era

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
yeah bro its a brutal world, im glad i was born with no deformities or complete garbage genetics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299 and toolateforme
bruh you look good in that take anti depressants for a few months
Idk people often says I dont look bad as I say it to be, but idk, I dont see myself as 3rd perspective. I'm on prozac now.

ye
Idk people often says I dont look bad as I say it to be, but idk, I dont see myself as 3rd perspective. I'm on prozac now.
yeah, you really don’t look as bad. another user and i were talking about you briefly and he said you don’t look as bad as u make yourself out to be.

you just have mental issues. you’re not subhuman or ugly or deformed

• Woah
Reactions: toolateforme
Atleast you dont look like a nerdy asian fag
04CDAD46 64B2 4F0E A3A6 084AC6F2C1AB

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Atleast you dont look like a nerdy asian fag
View attachment 127238
If I looked like that italian girl would never have let me touch her.
Btw how Asians look so bad like that? And how do they even cope with muh beauty standard?? Its so obvious they just look ugly on fucking biological level..
And I dont talk like stereotypical shy nasalvoiced asian. I try to be like black but not NT enough, often talk like white probably.

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
I took prozac for a long time.