• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, czwarty, try2beme and 4 others
Nice cherrypicking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: overtier1011, Deleted member 20399, HarrierDuBois and 1 other person
It's just humans become so detached from what nature is.

• +1
Reactions: Myth and Deleted member 31457
It’s not even fair or a middle ground, this clown world. Either you are a predator or you are the prey. One has a complete advantage and the other completely defenseless. Either you are the moggee or the mogged.

• +1
Reactions: gothmog6, Biiyo03, n0rthface and 5 others
It’s not even fair or a middle ground, this clown world. Either you are a predator or you are the prey. One has a complete advantage and the other completely defenseless. Either you are the moggee or the mogged.
You are either born a deer, wolf or rabbit and cant change it because your genes dictate who you are and how you behave

You are either born a deer, wolf or rabbit and cant change it because your genes dictate who you are and how you behave
Sorry?? That’s offensive don’t say that 😡

It’s really interesting to think about that. How come I am in control of this body? What if I was a deer or rabbit before I was born in this body, and then I got brutalized by nature until I eventually was born human with a conscious intelligent brain?

I can’t articulate this idea I have well. Need more time to theorize and iqmaxx. Could just be reincarnation that I’m describing though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32285
lol that dogs spine

• +1
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32285 and Sprinkles
subhumans like us have to be grateful for being born in modern times innit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32285 and wollet2
That is the nature of this reality

• +1
subhumans like us have to be grateful for being born in modern times innit
We are subhuman because we're not living naturally

We are subhuman because we're not living naturally
because we got smarter in the process and no longer have to live naturally

if you try living naturally now you will just die because you're not built for it

• +1
Everything is predetermined. Free-will is an illusion.

what exactly has happened here

niga looks like it ran into a predator

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
because we got smarter in the process and no longer have to live naturally

if you try living naturally now you will just die because you're not built for it
We got enslaved and degenerated and brainwashed and removed from nature

Living naturally is the only way. Nature is a synonym of reality

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface and exo

nature is evil

• +1
But the pretty trees with the pretty lake looks sooo pretty together.

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
But the pretty trees with the pretty lake looks sooo pretty together.
i want to burn trees and destroy rocks as a form of reaction against those rretarded nature worshippers. fuck nature

fuck these useless trees like they feel anything lol

muh we destroy the planet (literal unalive unconscious materials) so 3yo kid deserves to die

Last edited:

humans have been cooking their food and building settlements for thousands of years which is not natural. youre just retarded if you think you can actually live like a wild animal

i want to burn trees and destroy rocks as a form of reaction against those rretarded nature worshippers. fuck nature

muh we destroy the planet (literal unalive materials) so 3yo kid deserves to die
Nature is beautiful.

• +1
Reactions: Myth
humans have been cooking their food and building settlements for thousands of years which is not natural. youre just retarded if you think you can actually live like a wild animal
I dunno what u mean tho like what's stopping them from living naturally

Finding shelter or building it is natural human behaviour the same way beavers build em dams

muh we destroy the planet (literal unalive materials) so 3yo kid deserves to die
Nature is a synonym of reality

I dunno what u mean tho like what's stopping them from living naturally

Finding shelter or building it is natural human behaviour the same way beavers build em dams
natural doesn't always mean good and it depends what you even consider natural

• +1
natural doesn't always mean good and it depends what you even consider natural
I disagree and by natural I mean following your natural instincts and living in a natural environment which none of us are able to do because we are slaves

• JFL
Reactions: exo
I disagree and by natural I mean following your natural instincts and living in a natural environment which none of us are able to do because we are slaves
you're fucking stupid. at 18 years old I was about to die because of my appendix bursting if I didn't get surgery. that's just what it is and everyone in my family had this issue. i would have been naturally dying without technology

you're free to go live in the mountains like a hermit, no one cares

• +1
you're fucking stupid. at 18 years old I was about to die because of my appendix bursting if I didn't get surgery. that's just what it is and everyone in my family had this issue. i would have been naturally dying without technology
You would never of had the problem with your appendix if you lived naturally in the first place

You would never of had the problem with your appendix if you lived naturally in the first place
but we haven't lived "naturally" for literally thousands of years and I can't live naturally now because I'm not built for it. besides, natural wildlife dies from diseases and untreated wounds literally all the time.

• +1
but we haven't lived "naturally" for literally thousands of years and I can't live naturally now because I'm not built for it.
Wdym not built for it
besides, natural wildlife dies from diseases and untreated wounds literally all the time.
Proof?

Wdym not built for it
because we have evolved to live in modern settlements and face modern problems that require modern care
wdym proof? not everyone is happy in nature. smaller and weaker animals are just fodder for strong predators. if they survive an encounter they can still succumb to their wounds.

Matter is an abomination, the only way forward is in a perfect matric world

because we have evolved to live in modern settlements and face modern problems that require modern care
Evolution doesn't exist. We degenerated from living in enslavement and living unnaturally. No one requires modern care we require raw organs and blood
wdym proof? not everyone is happy in nature. smaller and weaker animals are just fodder for strong predators. if they survive an encounter they can still succumb to their wounds.
In nature you die happy and fulfilled whereas in this slave system you're slowly tortured and die unfulfilled

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32285 and exo
Evolution doesn't exist. We degenerated from living in enslavement and living unnaturally. No one requires modern care we require raw organs and blood

In nature you die happy and fulfilled whereas in this slave system you're slowly tortured and die unfulfilled
Go eat raw organs and blood then

In nature wildlife only eats food, hunts food and sleeps. What a fulfiling life

What more do you need and why?

Evolution doesn't exist. We degenerated from living in enslavement and living unnaturally
Its actually incredible that niggas in a blackpill forum believe in god and deny evolution jfll.
Allah

muh god
Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

190328151537 brain parasites case

Eat raw meat bro!Find out yourself why caveman used to die at 25 bro!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32285, wollet2 and exo
I need to stop downing so much nicotex, I read it as "Nature is UTTAR PRADESH"

• JFL
What's that image

Why do you believe cavemen died at 25 and why do you call them cavemen they're just humans like us call them human
Its the x-ray of a person whose brain is infected with tapeworm larvae.Died at 18.Tapeworm larvae will infect you if you eat raw meat or fish.

Its the x-ray of a person whose brain is infected with tapeworm larvae.Died at 18.Tapeworm larvae will infect you if you eat raw meat or fish.
How is sv3rige who has been eating raw meat for 8 years not dead

Where are tapeworm larvae found and how did it kill him

How is sv3rige who has been eating raw meat for 8 years not dead

Where are tapeworm larvae found and how did it kill him
it will only kill you super fast if it infects your brain.But most infection happen in the muscles or at most lungs where they can't do that much damage