Naughty Grandpa Contractor Pred Gets Hissy

Wallenberg

Wallenberg

Kraken

@BigJimsWornOutTires @Manletmachine

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
Ugh, thanks but I upgraded my likeness to brutal pedo-beating content. So if the pedocatchers aren't kicking the shit out of the pedo and knocking his teeth out, it's not for me.

John Lewis Lol GIF by Waitrose & Partners

• JFL
Reactions: murdah, Wallenberg and mog_or_be_mogged
Ugh, thanks but I upgraded my likeness to brutal pedo-beating content. So if the pedocatchers aren't kicking the shit out of the pedo and knocking his teeth out, it's not for me.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires

It's a good episode.

Chris Hansen is making new episodes too.

Wow, that video is like an hour and a half, luckily with these new AI summary tools, you can quickly find out what happens in the video without even watching a second of it:

In the YouTube video titled "Naughty Grandpa Contractor Pred Gets Hissy With Me!", the host, Ski Hansen, interrogates a man named Larry about his inappropriate online conversations. Larry, a handyman and owner of a construction company in Grand Rapids, had been communicating with a decoy posing as a woman on Kik for eight months. The conversations became increasingly explicit, with Larry making lewd comments and expressing a desire to meet her in person. The video raises concerns about Larry's predatory behavior and the potential risks it poses to unsuspecting individuals. Despite his denials, Larry's online activities are revealed, leading to a heated exchange between him and the host.

Wow, that video is like an hour and a half, luckily with these new AI summary tools, you can quickly find out what happens in the video without even watching a second of it:

In the YouTube video titled "Naughty Grandpa Contractor Pred Gets Hissy With Me!", the host, Ski Hansen, interrogates a man named Larry about his inappropriate online conversations. Larry, a handyman and owner of a construction company in Grand Rapids, had been communicating with a decoy posing as a woman on Kik for eight months. The conversations became increasingly explicit, with Larry making lewd comments and expressing a desire to meet her in person. The video raises concerns about Larry's predatory behavior and the potential risks it poses to unsuspecting individuals. Despite his denials, Larry's online activities are revealed, leading to a heated exchange between him and the host.
imagine talking to a bitch for eight months online

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar