Navy confirms UFO are real

Titbot

Titbot

Kraken
America knows more about ET then any other country. UFO disclosure in America is the smoking gun

Attachments

• 09820D4E-0C85-4622-BA7F-DE9C3244AC8F.png
    09820D4E-0C85-4622-BA7F-DE9C3244AC8F.png
    45.4 KB · Views: 23
jfl if you didn't know this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581, Roping Subhuman and UglyMan
No shit. One flew into my school one day jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 2581 and 5 others
Who could possibly think differently unless being not aware of the universe's dimensions and age.

Major clickbait

They seek contact with us and want to tell us, that they are much more advanced than our planet, but there is a epidemie going around which they can't cure, with embarrassment they ask us weak earthlings if we have a total cure for this disease

They say, our equivalent of this disease is called: Male pattern baldness

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath, Anon, Dicklet.4.3 and 11 others
They seek contact with us and want to tell us, that they are much more advanced than our planet, but there is a epidemie going around which they can't cure, with embarrassment they ask us weak earthlings if we have a total cure for this disease

They say, our equivalent of this disease is called: Male pattern baldness
It’s year 2193848 and a new pill is released which stops going past NW2 with only a few side effects

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 2969 and UglyMan
I'm a long midfaced alien

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Propaganda

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
ideally they are hostile

They just want to give us anti balding medicine. But the Jews want us to go bald and spend money on surgery and pills

Jfl if you believe any of this shit

ideally they are hostile
Imagine the aliens are a race of like 7 foot huge framed square jawed 12 inch cock blue eyed looking nordic chads. and we think the sexual market place is hard now, imagine these cool space alien chads with super cool tech, all our women would cuck us for them

• JFL
Reactions: Titbot
Jfl if you believe any of this shit
Kys you dumb ignorant monkey wake up and smell the coffee. Why else would the US government be so damn interested in UFOs. Why would astronaunts say they say strange lights on the moon. Why is there so much consistency between cultures saying the same thing. Why are there artificants in the ancient world that look like modern tech. What about Roswell? Jfl if you think we are adv enough to pull the G forces that these crafts are doing in this video. The G forces would crush a human. Just jfl if you think we can travel through different mediums ( air, space and under water with the same vehicle. ET is real wake the fuck up and smell the coffee
Imagine the aliens are a race of like 7 foot huge framed square jawed 12 inch cock blue eyed looking nordic chads. and we think the sexual market place is hard now, imagine these cool space alien chads with super cool tech, all our women would cuck us for them
Nah most likely the stories from abduction reports are consistent and say they look like the typical grey. This also matches bob lazar story as well

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mazzi, Dicklet.4.3, fukmylyf and 1 other person
Kys you dumb ignorant monkey wake up and smell the coffee. Why else would the US government be so damn interested in UFOs. Why would astronaunts say they say strange lights on the moon. Why is there so much consistency between cultures saying the same thing. Why are there artificants in the ancient world that look like modern tech. What about Roswell? Jfl if you think we are adv enough to pull the G forces that these crafts are doing in this video. The G forces would crush a human. Just jfl if you think we can travel through different mediums ( air, space and under water with the same vehicle. ET is real wake the fuck up and smell the coffee

Nah most likely the stories from abduction reports are consistent and say they look like the typical grey. This also matches bob lazar story as well
Typical low IQ streetshitter
There are no aliens you stupid twat at most we were some advanced race who fled a dying planet and we found this gay planet where we lost all our knowledge cause we had no raw materials to work with so we slowly became savages until we adapted to this new planet and grew again
Jfl if you think small green men actually exist fuckin lol at your subhuman IQ

• JFL
Reactions: mazzi
There are no aliens you stupid twat at most we were some advanced race who fled a dying planet and we found this gay planet where we lost all our knowledge cause we had no raw materials to work with so we slowly became savages until we adapted to this new planet and grew again
Jfl at you thinking we came from another planet. You annoying conservative prude Protestant cunt. The government acknowledges at first that they found a UFO crashed at Roswell just to say later on its a weather balloon. Are you telling me that the military couldn’t tell the difference at first just lmao. Also the military took that “weather balloon” to wright Pat military base it’s been documented in unclassified doc. Why the hell would the gov take a weather balloon to a military facility for further examination?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mazzi, Deleted member 685 and FatJattMofo
You have to be low IQ to think there are no aliens

and with aliens we mean any lifeform from outher space which is not from earth

I saw a UFO the other day, at first I thought it was a shooting star, but then I realized it was moving horizontally at the same height and it was like 10x faster than a commercial plane

• +1
I saw a UFO the other day, at first I thought it was a shooting star, but then I realized it was moving horizontally at the same height and it was like 10x faster than a commercial plane
bro. I made a video of something like that

bro. I made a video of something like that

Same type of UFO? I guess the invation already started, it's over for humanity

I hope female aliens are sexy at least

• +1
Jordan Barrett is proof that aliens exist

• JFL
Silicon Valley is doing hardcore DMT and making trade deals with interdimensional aliens.

This is all widely accepted scientific knowledge. All these Elites are aware of this. Just look at Mark Zuckerberg's pupils. Those are the eyes of someone who's done hardcore lysergic acid diethylamide.

Capture

You have to be low IQ to think there are no aliens

and with aliens we mean any lifeform from outher space which is not from earth
As far as I’m concerned aliens = humanoid form or anything close to it. That’s how media has depicted aliens for years. And this form of aliens doesn’t exist lol.
Bacterias and other insignificant crap exist but who really fucking cares lol

As far as I’m concerned aliens = humanoid form or anything close to it. That’s how media has depicted aliens for years. And this form of aliens doesn’t exist lol.
Bacterias and other insignificant crap exist but who really fucking cares lol
But it is still likely that there is a lifeform which is close to us (spiritually) eventho we are pretty near the center of the universe, there are many more planets nearer to the center, which means they are older than us

Unidentified flying object =/= alien spaceship

It’s not that groundbreaking of a claim