NCT is ideal on females?

no

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, LILMAXILLA, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
women on average have 10 degree PCT compared to men 5 degree PCT so i guess PCT is more feminine trait

• +1
Reactions: Slob and DesperadoRatado
eyebrows are what determine if ur eye area looks submissive or not

women on average have 10 degree PCT compared to men 5 degree PCT so i guess PCT is more feminine trait
it is a more feminine trait, thats what gives the feline look, but my question is why it looks good on her and why she has 100 million followers despite being 5psl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165
eyebrows are what determine if ur eye area looks submissive or not
look at my eyes, obvs not true bc i have arched brows yet nct that makes them look submissive

look at my eyes, obvs not true bc i have arched brows yet nct that makes them look submissive
arch means shit when ur eyebrows dont have positive tilt

eyes themselves are overrated tbh, take the underrated eyebrow pill. Eyebrows literally show emotion, eyebrows determine ur resting face.
Show me one intimidating male with non pct brows. look at mamoa, nct but still giga cus brows and browbone

nct means shit

arch means shit when ur eyebrows dont have positive tilt

eyes themselves are overrated tbh, take the underrated eyebrow pill. Eyebrows literally show emotion, eyebrows determine ur resting face.
Show me one intimidating male with non pct brows. look at mamoa, nct but still giga cus brows and browbone

nct means shit
i dont think eyes are overrated, they are the second thing looked at when someone first looks at you, the first being the spot left of ur nose

• +1
Reactions: DesperadoRatado
i dont think eyes are overrated, they are the second thing looked at when someone first looks at you, the first being the spot left of ur nose
eyearea isnt overrated but eyes themselves are. go under search and look how many threads there are about eyes, yet there are like what? 1 or 2 important eyebrow threads. I believe that eyebrows make like 70% of the eyearea.

just look at this

before u start worrying about eyes, worry about brows first tbh. Castor oil, tint and plucking is legit. trust me

eyearea isnt overrated but eyes themselves are. go under search and look how many threads there are about eyes, yet there are like what? 1 or 2 important eyebrow threads. I believe that eyebrows make like 70% of the eyearea.

just look at this

before u start worrying about eyes, worry about brows first tbh. Castor oil, tint and plucking is legit. trust me
im pretty satisfied w my brows, im going to tint them darker, but i like their shape and thickness tbh, dont wanna pluck them, lose the terminal hairs, then have no brows at 25

• +1
Reactions: DesperadoRatado
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and StrangerDanger
Pct is an irrelevant feature, as an example the woman you posted

If nct makes you look trustworthy and submissive, wouldnt it be ideal on females with a good eye area and good vectors?
Charli Damelio for example:
View attachment 1119884
who said to u nct look trust worthy and submissive? Its makes you a creep, makes other people dont trust you so its makes you a low trust criminal

• +1
Reactions: Slob
If nct makes you look trustworthy and submissive, wouldnt it be ideal on females with a good eye area and good vectors?

who said to u nct look trust worthy and submissive? Its makes you a creep, makes other people dont trust you so its makes you a low trust criminal
so charli looks like a creep and low trust, what is this cope

incel

slayer

both have nct

scleral show, UEE and eyebrow height + shape are what defines who looks more submissive and who looks less sumbmissive. Those are main things, but there are some more factors that go into that, like actual eye shape and so on. The rounder the eye shape is, the more submissive the person looks.

NCT has little impact on submissive look. One could have extreme PCT, but if the eye shape is like Jared Leto, then you will still look cucky and submissive.

scleral show, UEE and eyebrow height + shape are what defines who looks more submissive and who looks less sumbmissive. Those are main things, but there are some more factors that go into that, like actual eye shape and so on.
yeah i agree completely, but i think nct is so overrated in importance on looksmax

yeah i agree completely, but i think nct is so overrated in importance on looksmax
Its actually not. There will be few exceptions here and there who still look attractive with NCT (both men and women), but in general NCT is a major looksmin. Depends on the angle of NCT ofc. Smaller negative angle will result in smaller looksmin.

Its less important for women, because they can still look good and very smashable even with NCT. Their body can compensate easily for NCT, like having small waist and large hips, thick lips and narrow nose like Jolie, small skull and narrow face horizontally, beautiful hair etc.

Face attractiveness on women isnt the most important thing for men. If a woman has a body like prime Ratajkowski, the face becomes less important.

Last edited:
Its actually not. There will be few exceptions here and there who still look attractive with NCT (both men and women), but in general NCT is a major looksmin. Depends on the angle of NCT ofc. Smaller negative angle will result in smaller looksmin.

Its less important for women, because they can still look good and very smashable even with NCT. Their body can compensate easily for NCT, like having small waist and large hips, thick lips and narrow nose like Jolie, small skull and narrow face horizontally, beautiful hair etc.

Face attractiveness on women isnt the most important thing for men. If a woman has a body like prime Ratajkowski, the face becomes less important.
im talking purely facial aesthetics here, not smv