NCT mogs PCT

Deleted member 5809

Deleted member 5809

demonic BBC
try morphing any of these badass alpha jocks to have PCT instead of NCT. things will look uncanny/cuckold as fuk no matter how hard you try.
NCT mogs
Original
9d2b88860f15505535fceac0b3ba3cc6.jpg

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: shaugstir, 6485b025t, Deleted member 5608 and 6 others
Im guessing you have NCT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7173, Yerico7, optimisticzoomer and 34 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7173, Yerico7, optimisticzoomer and 14 others
cope of the day

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Copeful, Deleted member 6310, 5'8manlet and 2 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Chadelite, Deleted member 5608 and 17 others
All look like utter cucks due to their NCT

Screenshot 20200726 001732

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Mongrelcel, TheEndHasNoEnd and 4 others
All look like utter cucks due to their NCT

reminder that you will never have 1 million wet jbs lining up for your PCT cuckold eye area. NCT is a DOM trait. keep coping

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5608, forwardgrowth, GigaMogger and 2 others
indeed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
View attachment 542825
reminder that you will never have 1 million wet jbs lining up for your PCT cuckold eye area. NCT is a DOM trait. keep coping

Literally looks like utter fucking shit. Looks like the guy who hangs around with girls and can only get the artsy lesbians

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hapafetishist and Mongrelcel
yeah sure aids > million dollars

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8064
I really believe it depends, I look like a alien with pct, nct suits me

• JFL
Reactions: yukon-cel
Indeed NCT is masc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
  • WTF
Reactions: owlofathena
599B830A 0D4C 44BE 8157 A7CF384AE515

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arvenas, Deleted member 5608, Gazzamogga and 16 others
keep bumping my threads with your low T autistic replies. you don't know shit about looks son
Jfl at you for saying nct is good thing neutral and positive mog every time

Yeah NCT, a trait associated to worse lateral orbital growth, worse and less protective zygo placement and more open and vulnerable supraorbitals mogs.

This forum is going to shit.

By the way most of the pics are actually neutral (JFL at listing Cavill as NCT when he is not even neutral, but PCT). Proves that you cant distinguish between canthus position and lower lid tightness. And the third pic, the one who actually has NCT looks inbred thanks to it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: COLTON, Fath0039, TheEndHasNoEnd and 1 other person
4DF34FE6 D0C3 413F 99D9 A29D1397C739
AC6D892A 6366 47C5 BC5B 9F857C7DF6A1

Shitskinhindudinducopengltbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064
I hate graycels, I am sure few posts later he is gonna talk about how NTness matter more than looks too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and Good_Little_Goy
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
Literally looks like utter fucking shit. Looks like the guy who hangs around with girls and can only get the artsy lesbians
Keep crying for this robust prettyboy

Dom trait? That guy looks like he sucks dick for Vineyard Vines giftcards
Prime white foids love Vineyard Vines

• +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters and forwardgrowth
Is it really or no
Its associated with prenatal t but that’s not necessarily good, so is negative hooding, wide nose, downturned mouth and such

a slight positive canthal tilt has long been established as an attractive feature to have, it wasn’t even something psl came up with, you can find studies assessing its desirability, don’t believe the cope.

Its associated with prenatal t but that’s not necessarily good, so is negative hooding, wide nose, downturned mouth and such

a slight positive canthal tilt has long been established as an attractive feature to have, it wasn’t even something psl came up with, you can find studies assessing its desirability, don’t believe the cope.
I’m Gona see taban. Why does slight nct happen with high prenatal t? Why is prenatal t a good thing?

• Love it
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Cope

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Why does slight nct happen with high prenatal t? Why is prenatal t a good thing?
We don’t know why but it just happens as a result of exposure to testosterone in utero, lowerying the csnthal tilt that is, not nct itself.

prenatal t is considered a good thing as it largely determines how dimorphic your bone structure will be, but by itself it doesnt result in attraction and can lead to some undesirable traits like i stated before.

generally speaking you want to be very dimorphic so thats why prenatal t is mostly good, but you need genetics to counteract the nct and negative hooding effect of it.

We don’t know why but it just happens as a result of exposure to testosterone in utero, lowerying the csnthal tilt that is, not nct itself.

prenatal t is considered a good thing as it largely determines how dimorphic your bone structure will be, but by itself it doesnt result in attraction and can lead to some undesirable traits like i stated before.

generally speaking you want to be very dimorphic so thats why prenatal t is mostly good, but you need genetics to counteract the nct and negative hooding effect of it.
Oh ok I gotcha. What is negative hooding? So would you say I should get my canthal tilt fixed?

Oh ok I gotcha. What is negative hooding? So would you say I should get my canthal tilt fixed?
49F16F90 4628 4383 82DE F04C64DCC313

see how the top of his eyes aka the hooding is sloping downward?
thats negative hooding

and yeah i would get your canthal tilt fixed, id have to see your face to be sure though

View attachment 580104
see how the top of his eyes aka the hooding is sloping downward?
thats negative hooding

and yeah i would get your canthal tilt fixed, id have to see your face to be sure though
I honestly kinda look like that kid (in the eyes) more defined jaw and chin though. Would you say this guy has a dom face? I honestly want eyes like Paul walker or Vince sant

Yep, this forum is still shit