NCT worries

M

MD_Hopeful69

Kraken
Hello,

Got some concerns.
I have lower eyelid retraction, so I have to lift my lower eyelid by squinting to make mue eyes look more narrow. Thing is will this make my slight NCT look worse? When I put in contacts in my eyes in the morning and look close in the mirror it looks like I don’t have any nct, in fact it looks positively tiltited slightly, however when I step back a few feet my eyes begin to look more slightly negatively tilted which has been pissing me the fucking off lately. Is this due to lighting and stuff. Also when I take a picture with flashlight on, my eyes will close because my eyes are very sensitive to sudden light and it makes my NCT look worse. And on days I get less than 8 hours of sleep, nct looks worse.
Is there anything outside of surgery I can do to make my eyes look less fucked up with NCT? I am hundred percent getting the surgery to fix it when I can but for now, I can’t afford it. I can maybe afford it by summer or end of year but I need to find a way to not let my parents find out
Fuck why am I so ugly, life is unfair

Last edited:
I have a similar problem. In mirror and some pics, I look like I hate a slight PCT. Then in some selfies it legit looks like moderate NCT.

I have a similar problem. In mirror and some pics, I look like I hate a slight PCT. Then in some selfies it legit looks like moderate NCT.
Same.

Nct is not notice ale in motion unless it's extreme. Don't get surgery to up your selfie game that's legit retarded.

• +1
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense