Invisible to women
Is a meme

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 17345, Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 21044

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 19453 and 1 other person
Makhachev

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 19453 and Deleted member 24444
NCT is only a failo if it’s like giga noticeably downturned eyes, like from the Frankfurt plane.
Extremely positive canthal tilt is also a failo for men. As it looks too feminine and uncanny on a male face.

• +1
Reactions: mugly, GetShrekt, Deleted member 25938 and 3 others
no its not, you retarded faggot.

bad traits tend to cluster and nct is one of them. the more pronounced it is, the worse it is and the worse you look overall as a result of the clustering effect.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
Is a meme
Pretty sure some people have a pseudo "NCT" which is infact their base eyeshape because even if their eyes seems droopy, if you check the canthus its medium/positive. Depends on eyebrow shape/hooding tbh i know some people which seems NCT on pic but in real life they looks normal/positive because in motion and decent eyearea

• +1
Reactions: ChiraqJihad, Deleted member 23558, Jigen and 1 other person
Pretty sure some people have a pseudo "NCT" which is infact their base eyeshape because even if their eyes seems droopy, if you check the canthus its medium/positive. Depends on eyebrow shape/hooding tbh i know some people which seems NCT on pic but in real life they looks normal/positive because in motion and decent eyearea
I have muh pct+ muh almost no UEE still over since gook eyes

• JFL
Reactions: Jigen
Yeah tbh sometimes photos cuck people with neutral one

You basically described my eye area lol

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 24444
Failo but not too bad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
yeah lol i have a positiive tilt but my eyes are droopy and NCT shaped

NCT imo is passable if you otherwise have a decent eye area. only comes off as a giga failo because it's usually paired with other bad traits.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17345 and Deleted member 24444