neapolitan

goo25

goo25

side profile-cel
mannaggia a maron agg pigliat appuntament Addo barbiere i 11 e settembre pcche me pensav che a scol abbiav o 12 invec abbij o 10
Brutal @PeakIncels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FascisstChad, FutureSlayer and PeakIncels
mannaggia a maron agg pigliat appuntament Addo barbiere i 11 e settembre pcche me pensav che a scol abbiav o 12 invec abbij o 10
Brutal @PeakIncels
è finita fra, Andrai a scuola senza un taglio, è il barbiere il giorno dopo ti può cucinare è non puoi salvarti
cancella l'appuntamento imo, sennò fallo ma rischia poco😘

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer and goo25
@Xangsane speak neapolitan

Wa fra stai t mpanicat oo stai fort o stess

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels, FutureSlayer and goo25
Ceh non ci posso credere che ho acchiappato la gente di mondragone pure qua sopra

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PeakIncels, FutureSlayer and goo25
Ceh non ci posso credere che ho acchiappato la gente di mondragone pure qua sopra
faccim nu bell matrimonio barocc uagliu co aa armatura blu coi diamant

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CD34 and goo25
di dove sei ahahaha
Di Napoli , ho una casa in via del formale vicino piazza carità a toledo vivevo lì. Ma attualmente sto vivendo con mia madre in un paesino in provincia di Benevento

• +1
Reactions: goo25
ADORO LA PIZZA IN STILE NAPOLETANO, GRANDE!!!
God bless Italians and Napoli people.

N6Wc Pizza Box GIF by Number Six With Cheese

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Darkeningstar, goo25, FascisstChad and 1 other person
ADORO LA PIZZA IN STILE NAPOLETANO, GRANDE!!!
God bless Italians and Napoli people.

N6Wc Pizza Box GIF by Number Six With Cheese
we have literally invented pizza, our it’s the best in world

• Love it
Reactions: nietzsche
we have literally invented pizza, our it’s the best in world
#1 world export, in #2 place come roman catholic traditions :love::love::love:

• +1
Reactions: CD34
Yea bro where are you from
Poland.

I'm a big fan of Italy, I've visited numerous times and love everything about it: the weather, the women, the architecture, the history, and the food. I even completed my Master’s degree in Architecture with a focus on Italian architecture.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FascisstChad and CD34
You guys aren’t white by the way. Just dropping in to tell you if you didn’t already know! Sayonara niggers!

Poland.

I'm a big fan of Italy, I've visited numerous times and love everything about it: the weather, the women, the architecture, the history, and the food. I even completed my Master’s degree in Architecture with a focus on Italian architecture.
Based, I like poles. The most based guy I know irl is Polish. But op you must understand only central and north Italians are real Italians. I love Italy too but not those southerners with nigger blood!

• Ugh..
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar, goo25 and nietzsche
Based, I like poles. The most based guy I know irl is Polish. But op you must understand only central and north Italians are real Italians. I love Italy too but not those southerners with nigger blood!
100% truth.

• Love it
Reactions: FascisstChad
Literally everything you know about Italy has been invented by Southern Italians(pizza, mandolino,tarantella)

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: nietzsche and FascisstChad
Literally everything you know about Italy has been invented by Southern Italiana(pizza, mandolino,tarantella)
Literally everything great from Italy comes form the north and central regions, art, inventions, Rome, fascism and so on. You literally are the least white genetically on the continent.
IMG 6902

“The average IQ in the six northern regions is 101.2 in the internet test and 100.7 in PISA. The average IQ in the two southern regions of Sardinia and Sicily is 92.6 in the internet test and 89.5 in PISA. The IQs obtained in the internet test make it possible to assess the reliability of the PISA IQs.”

Literally everything great from Italy comes form the north and central regions, art, inventions, Rome, fascism and so on. You literally are the least white genetically on the continent.
View attachment 3146408
“The average IQ in the six northern regions is 101.2 in the internet test and 100.7 in PISA. The average IQ in the two southern regions of Sardinia and Sicily is 92.6 in the internet test and 89.5 in PISA. The IQs obtained in the internet test make it possible to assess the reliability of the PISA IQs.”
"fascism"
yeah not reading what Ur retarded non-NT ass has to say
u'd get destroyed if u said such thing IRL

Also jfl at u thinking that Rome has a decent average IQ

• JFL
"fascism"
yeah not reading what Ur retarded non-NT ass has to say
u'd get destroyed if u said such thing IRL

Also jfl at u thinking that Rome has a decent average IQ
Yeah it’s filled with immigrants and Terrone dogs like you.

Yeah it’s filled with immigrants and Terrone dogs like you.
muh fascism
u literally don't know anything about fascism, or u wouldn't even think about saying this

u are just an unsatisfied non-NT antisocial who has to vent his hate and dissatisfaction towards other people

"FascistChad":lul::lul::lul:
FascistLTN at best to have this much hate inside of u

muh fascism
u literally don't know anything about fascism, or u wouldn't even think about saying this

u are just an unsatisfied non-NT antisocial who has to vent his hate and dissatisfaction towards other people

"FascistChad":lul::lul::lul:
FascistLTN at best to have this much hate inside of u
Now I see why your post rep ratio is so bad. Your low iq, tiny peanut, terrone brain can’t come up with anything of substance.

Now I see why your post rep ratio is so bad. Your low iq, tiny peanut, terrone brain can’t come up with anything of substance.
yeah Ur high-IQ for sure Bro, worhsipping fascism when u don't even know shit about it, go do some research, u have time since u probably don't leave Ur basement since 2017

Im Sorry if a terrone like this cucked you in the past u for sure have some trauma
Michelle morrone 660x330

• JFL
yeah Ur high-IQ for sure Bro, worhsipping fascism when u don't even know shit about it, go do some research, u have time since u probably don't leave Ur basement since 2017

Im Sorry if a terrone like this cucked you in the past u for sure have some trauma
View attachment 3146424
I have a copy of the doctrine of fascism at home you Terrone mutt. I actually read the sources and not just believe the mainstream kike run media.

• JFL
Reactions: goo25
I have a copy of the doctrine of fascism at home you Terrone mutt. I actually read the sources and not just believe the mainstream kike run media.
the doctrine of fascism published in 1932 during the fascist era by Benito Mussolini and thinks this is not propaganda:lul::lul:

This guy thinks he Is high IQ :lul::lul::lul:

the doctrine of fascism published in 1932 during the fascist era by Benito Mussolini and thinks this is not propaganda:lul::lul:

This guy thinks he Is high IQ :lul::lul::lul:
So I can’t read source material huh? Only what the Jews approve of you Octaroon?

So I can’t read source material huh? Only what the Jews approve of you Octaroon?
You know that what you've read Is like reading a book on North Korea wrote by Kim Jong-Un right? then there Is reality

• JFL
View attachment 3146408
What does this separation achieve? at the end of the day your all italian (i'm not just saying)

• Hmm...