Nearly got into fight yesterday + got searched by a cop

DeadTrees

DeadTrees

Sonic The Heightmogger ( ex @KoFFee )
I was buying a water in local shop and some drunk guy started to bad-mouthing at me to his friend. He noticed my earrings and started to whispering treats to me, his friend started to defend me and said to his drunk retard that "he can brake you a leg, just relax and fuck off from him". So i did buy my shit and instead of leaving the store i stand on exit and pull my butterfly knife out. When they were leaving i said "So what did you want to tell me?" His friend noticed that i hold knife as knuckle ( without blade it out ) and told that he will call cops on me, aggressive degenerate wanted me to leave the store with him and deal with it on outside cuz he was scared of cameras jfl. I suggest him to deal with it right there. So were stand there for few mins and some woman started to defend me like said that she know me, i`m her neighbor etc. Meanwhile his friend grabbed him with force and took him out of the store. I packed my staff and went out. Lurked around the festival that i initially went on, and some cop walked up to me asked do i have a pepper spray with me and a knife, i said yes cuz i had both. Gave him my knife, he inspected him and some random man walked to us and said that this knife is banned and considered hidden. He started to showing to us 5 cm with his fingers, me and the cop looked at him like at degenerate and both said that it`s totally legal. I asked the cop can i have my item back, he gave me it and said have a nice evening then walked away. My mood was ruined and i went back home, fuck it.

I did frame+height mog this drunk retard as 6`1 wide nigga but he super low inhib + he wanted to fight 2 vs 1 without witnesses. But i already have criminal record for attempted murder, so i might have got either killed by them or got into jail to just LDAR there :LOL:
Also i got very lucky cuz this cop was too lazy fuck to search my backpack and find black gloves, ski mask and a fake gun.

DO YOU WANT TO VISIT THIS ZOO CALLED RUSSIA??? :love::love::love:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: <6PSLcel, Latinolooksmaxxer and Darkeningstar
Wow so cool bro with your butterfly knife (jfl at this 2004 fedora tier weapon) and your fake gun and ski mask. Must feel very tough telling us this stuff.

How old are you man? Get your life together.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and Darkeningstar
I was buying a water in local shop and some drunk guy started to bad-mouthing at me to his friend. He noticed my earrings and started to whispering treats to me, his friend started to defend me and said to his drunk retard that "he can brake you a leg, just relax and fuck off from him". So i did buy my shit and instead of leaving the store i stand on exit and pull my butterfly knife out. When they were leaving i said "So what did you want to tell me?" His friend noticed that i hold knife as knuckle ( without blade it out ) and told that he will call cops on me, aggressive degenerate wanted me to leave the store with him and deal with it on outside cuz he was scared of cameras jfl. I suggest him to deal with it right there. So were stand there for few mins and some woman started to defend me like said that she know me, i`m her neighbor etc. Meanwhile his friend grabbed him with force and took him out of the store. I packed my staff and went out. Lurked around the festival that i initially went on, and some cop walked up to me asked do i have a pepper spray with me and a knife, i said yes cuz i had both. Gave him my knife, he inspected him and some random man walked to us and said that this knife is banned and considered hidden. He started to showing to us 5 cm with his fingers, me and the cop looked at him like at degenerate and both said that it`s totally legal. I asked the cop can i have my item back, he gave me it and said have a nice evening then walked away. My mood was ruined and i went back home, fuck it.

I did frame+height mog this drunk retard as 6`1 wide nigga but he super low inhib + he wanted to fight 2 vs 1 without witnesses. But i already have criminal record for attempted murder, so i might have got either killed by them or got into jail to just LDAR there :LOL:
Also i got very lucky cuz this cop was too lazy fuck to search my backpack and find black gloves, ski mask and a fake gun.

DO YOU WANT TO VISIT THIS ZOO CALLED RUSSIA??? :love::love::love:
Sorry we only accept autistic people in here, it was a pleasure.

• JFL
Reactions: DeadTrees
Good job my negro

• Woah
Reactions: DeadTrees
Wow so cool bro with your butterfly knife (jfl at this 2004 fedora tier weapon) and your fake gun and ski mask. Must feel very tough telling us this stuff.

How old are you man? Get your life together.
.org rotter telling me to put my life together it`s truly jova