Nearly Made My Grandma Cry Due To How Autistic I Am

S

sb23

Silver
I’m super health conscious and into biohacking so when a family member has medical issues, I always try to help.

When I heard my grandma was having medical issue’s like high blood pressure, bad cholesterol etc. I wanted to give her advice on how to address the root of the issue. She is pretty overweight, borderline obese, so for some fucking reason, during dinner I just ask her how much she weighs and how tall she was so I could check her bmi.

Infront of my mother, sister, cousin and auntie (who is from my dads side so not related to her), I say something along the lines of “that’s really bad, you are borderline obese”. After realising how horrible that came out, I tried to reconcile her by saying she didn’t look fat (which she doesn’t really), and that I could help her loose weight. When I looked at her, it looked like she was about to cry. I feel so horrible, why am I this fucking retarded. Is there any way I can spin this or make her feel less bad? She probably thinks I had malicious intent due to the way it came out, but the weight she gave me legitimately worried me and I am worried for her health.

For more context, this was in a private setting. She only met my auntie once, years ago so they aren’t that familiar with each other.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chintuck22 and MA_ascender
dnr, that sucks tho

• +1
Reactions: sb23
your grandma should starvemaxx or rope tell her that

you can apologize to her in private again

• +1
I’m super health conscious and into biohacking so when a family member has medical issues, I always try to help.

When I heard my grandma was having medical issue’s like high blood pressure, bad cholesterol etc. I wanted to give her advice on how to address the root of the issue. She is pretty overweight, borderline obese, so for some fucking reason, during dinner I just ask her how much she weighs and how tall she was so I could check her bmi.

Infront of my mother, sister, cousin and auntie (who is from my dads side so not related to her), I say something along the lines of “that’s really bad, you are borderline obese”. After realising how horrible that came out, I tried to reconcile her by saying she didn’t look fat (which she doesn’t really), and that I could help her loose weight. When I looked at her, it looked like she was about to cry. I feel so horrible, why am I this fucking retarded. Is there any way I can spin this or make her feel less bad? She probably thinks I had malicious intent due to the way it came out, but the weight she gave me legitimately worried me and I am worried for her health.

For more context, this was in a private setting. She only met my auntie once, years ago so they aren’t that familiar with each other.
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: Lmfaoooo this cant be real how autistic u gotta be to call ur grandma obese infront of ur family i cant stop laughing :lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Granny done lived her life let the bitch eat 🤣

its not that autistic if you feel empathy

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and sb23
its not that autistic if you feel empathy
Autistic people are super empathetic bruh what you on about

But he didn't mean it yeah he's not evil :lul:

• +1