Nearly roped no troll for no reason

manletmogger

manletmogger

Master
Bro no joke when I was standing at the train station for no reason my brain was screaming at me to jump at it and end it all so I ran inside the toilets to not let the bad thoughts get to me. Fucking hell I need help @greycel idk what’s happening to me

• +1
Reactions: greycel
I started full panicking it was like a battle too it was crazy and I have no reason to do it either

• +1
Bro no joke when I was standing at the train station for no reason my brain was screaming at me to jump at it and end it all so I ran inside the toilets to not let the bad thoughts get to me. Fucking hell I need help @greycel idk what’s happening to me
Ignore that voice man
I get that voice too, everybody has that voice whispering in your ear at all times.
They are called Intrusive Thoughts. Like "what would happen if I am driving, and just run over everybody on the street"

You gotta realise your thoughts are different to your actions. Actively differentiate the two, and purposely ignore any negative thoughts that might enter your mind
Don't give into them, because over time they can warp your idea of leniency regarding them. So if you normalize it, you will allow yourself to be affected more by them

Which is when they stop becoming thoughts, and start affecting you emotionally:
But these were like strong feelings like I can’t explain to u

..and become stronger.

Nip it in the bud instantly.

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger
Ignore that voice man
I get that voice too, everybody has that voice whispering in your ear at all times.
They are called Intrusive Thoughts. Like "what would happen if I am driving, and just run over everybody on the street"

You gotta realise your thoughts are different to your actions. Actively differentiate the two, and purposely ignore any negative thoughts that might enter your mind
Don't give into them, because over time they can warp your idea of leniency regarding them. So if you normalize it, you will allow yourself to be affected more by them

Which is when they stop becoming thoughts, and start affecting you emotionally:

..and become stronger.

Nip it in the bud instantly.
Yeah ty I’m just gonna go auto pilot whenever I have these thoughts because then I’m basically an npc then and will act like a normal human

• Love it