Nearly vomited of how ugly someone was.

gujaraticel

gujaraticel

rotting
I just saw the most ugly looking sub5 fatfucks' in my entire life. They were from my village back in India and their obese aura was radiating throughout the fucking restaurant. One bitch kept looking at me like she was going to straight up devour me whole like the fat bitch she was. Her chins were not only two, three, FUCKING FOUR chins. She kept looking over to me as I ate and I wanted to throw up, my dining experience was ruined. And to top it off my dad was like "She definitely wants to be married with you." I threw up in my mouth, acid reflux. Not to mention the fact their teeth were literally rotting, worse than RR's.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 160cmcurry, zurzolo, egyptianKang and 1 other person
Bro looked in the mirror

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noobs, Costcosuperstore, zurzolo and 6 others
I just saw the most ugly looking sub5 fatfucks' in my entire life. They were from my village back in India and their obese aura was radiating throughout the fucking restaurant. One bitch kept looking at me like she was going to straight up devour me whole like the fat bitch she was. Her chins were not only two, three, FUCKING FOUR chins. She kept looking over to me as I ate and I wanted to throw up, my dining experience was ruined. And to top it off my dad was like "She definitely wants to be married with you." I threw up in my mouth, acid reflux. Not to mention the fact their teeth were literally rotting, worse than RR's.
What the hell, man! It was already gross enough and your dad still found a way to make it worse, it's like he couldn't see how disgusting that fat bitch was, I'm not messing around with that, disgusting as shit ngl.

• +1
Reactions: gujaraticel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo, cookie-dough, egyptianKang and 2 others