Neck and sleep apnea

SadnessWYJ

SadnessWYJ

Beauties Can Die
Thick neck 17-18inch+ can put you in risk of developing sleep apnea because narrower airways and nore fat and muscle around neck

Hoe to avoid

Mewing jfl
Cardio
Not training neck
No bulking

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse
its over
fetchimage

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Zdeweilx and SadnessWYJ
Thick neck 17-18inch+ can put you in risk of developing sleep apnea because narrower airways and nore fat and muscle around neck

Hoe to avoid

Mewing jfl
Cardio
Not training neck
No bulking
fuck damn srsly? well who tf cares, i prefer havin a thicc ass neck and only sleeping for 5 hrs instead of having a 12 inch pencil neck and sleeping 10 hrs

fuck damn srsly? well who tf cares, i prefer havin a thicc ass neck and only sleeping for 5 hrs instead of having a 12 inch pencil neck and sleeping 10 hrs
Not good to skip beauty sleep. Missing out on collagen gains and harmonious hormone system. Why not thicc ass neck + proper sleep?
Not that I have any fucking right to say that. Jfl

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ and RoundHouse
Not good to skip beauty sleep. Missing out on collagen gains and harmonious hormone system. Why not thicc ass neck + proper sleep?
Not that I have any fucking right to say that. Jfl
nigga, this nigga says that niggas with huge ass necks might get sleep apnea so its not a guarantee i said what i said IF i get sleep apnea with a huge neck, ofc its better to have a huge ass neck with gr8 sleep jfl brolossus mine is like 15.5-6 inches atm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
nigga, this nigga says that niggas with huge ass necks might get sleep apnea so its not a guarantee i said what i said IF i get sleep apnea with a huge neck, ofc its better to have a huge ass neck with gr8 sleep jfl brolossus mine is like 15.5-6 inches atm
*Uses rope to measure the neck thickness*
38.7cm Mogs me.
I used to have 40cm, without doing anything in particular, just general exercising.
Also read wrist threads here, jfl.

• JFL

Hoe to avoid

Mewing jfl
Cardio
Not training neck
No bulking
that's cope, ppl don't want neckcels to ascend

*Uses rope to measure the neck thickness*
38.7cm Mogs me.
I used to have 40cm, without doing anything in particular, just general exercising.
Also read wrist threads here, jfl.
i caged hard at the rope part JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
Train neck to get free bimax theory

• JFL
Reactions: Zdeweilx
There is literally no correlation between sleep apnea and big neck muscles narrowing airways. Narrow airways are a consequence of bad breathing habits during development causing bad nasal breathing, hence the habitual mouthbreathing becoming more common.

There is literally no correlation between sleep apnea and big neck muscles narrowing airways. Narrow airways are a consequence of bad breathing habits during development causing bad nasal breathing, hence the habitual mouthbreathing becoming more common.
Narrower airways may be my bad tbh, but both fat muscle do the same thing, they put pressure on airways
I'm doing neck curls rn, just don't go overboard with neck training and your ok i guess
Train neck to get free bimax theory
High iq

• +1
  • Love it
I isolate it two times, the rest are shurgs handstand support holds pull ups etc
i personally do 3 sets of neck curls 3 sets neck extentions and 3 sets of both sides lateral flexion

i personally do 3 sets of neck curls 3 sets neck extentions and 3 sets of both sides lateral flexion
Neck curls on all sides with some isometric

• Love it
Narrower airways may be my bad tbh, but both fat muscle do the same thing, they put pressure on airways

I'm doing neck curls rn, just don't go overboard with neck training and your ok i guess

High iq

I would bet money that there's a negligent effect on neck muscle-airway function correlation. The width and length of the airway will always be the largest determining factor. Hence why Bimax always massively improves breathing.

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ
is it only me that gets a crazy neck pump from hard mewing?