Neck Curls & Neck Extensions, enough for neck training?

Aero

Aero

This is too complex. In reality, neck training is extremely simple to do.

You only need to do Neck Curls, and Neck Extensions. Do 3-4 sets of 25 for each, 3-5 times per week.

Start your bodyweight, then add 5 lbs. Keep adding weight and progressing until you reach 2 plates of 45 lbs on your head for the neck curl.
Then you will have a huge neck that is at least 18 inches in size, it may even be bigger than that.

Neck Curls & Neck Extensions, enough for neck training?

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
Solution
appealmaxed
neck curls should be enough to get some good width gains. i’m very inconsistent w it but results should come quick since it isn’t a muscle that’s trained usually.

please mark solution (tick icon)
neck curls should be enough to get some good width gains. i’m very inconsistent w it but results should come quick since it isn’t a muscle that’s trained usually.

• +1
Reactions: descension and Aero
Solution
Curls are the most important.
Extension are good too.
Other exercises are questionable as most of neck side/side and rotational movements just come from unilateral activation of the muscles you use in curls / extensions.

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and Aero
from what ive seen u only really need curls also bigger traps can help give the effect of a thicker neck area too

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and Aero

can neck curls (or extensions) accidentally grow the traps if done incorrectly? or that just not a concern?

• +1
Reactions: Aero