Neck doesn´t seem to be growing and it´s making me depressed.

abitofhope

abitofhope

Iron
There hasn´t been a more eye opening looksmax theory for me than the neck theory. I am 6´2, okay with my face, gym is going well (still need to cut) but I never stopped looking like a weak nerd. ITS THE NECK ofcourse.

Ok great, let´s train the neck. Neck extensions, curls, side to side. Almost everyday.

Now the only thing i´ve noticed is that I get a pump from it. There doesn´t seem to be any long lasting growth of the neck. I´ve been told that the neck is very susceptible to growth because of androgen receptors and you can get noobie gains. Well not for me it seems. And like previously stated I still have to cut which means the neck will probably be even thinner in the future.

Honestly all I need is a thicker neck and i´d be happy. Any tips?

My ideal neck would be the size of this MMA fighter. Is that even possible with my disgusting neck genetics?

Attachments

• neckcel.jpg
    neckcel.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 0
  • izzyneck.jpg
    izzyneck.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Slob, Elvisandreaa and Mouthbreath
genes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Roids will grow it

• +1
Reactions: Slob, AscendingHero, Mouthbreath and 2 others
just keep doing it

• +1
Reactions: Dante13
Try doing neck bridges if you don't already. It helped grow my neck after growth seemed to slow down.

You can only grow your neck so much

Here's UFC fighter Tony Ferguson doing neck bridges with 85lbs of added weight
1051990668.jpg.0.jpg

looks 16.5 inches max

2:17

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
get a neck harness and do neck bridges like most martial artists do

Do you eat in a caloric surplus, like all muscles that need to grow you need to eat in a surplus

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Cidre enjoyer
you have bad neck genetics which is why your have a giraffe neck rather than neck of lets say barrett

Imagine being such a soft pussy becoming depressed because a muscle on your body is not growing the way you expected it to grow.

Grow the fuck up.

Niggas out there got leukemia and shit, the fuck they supposed to do if u get depressed by this?

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Dr SmalCox, socrates^ and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
You must be doing something wrong
Also dont train every single day your musle need to rest
And sleep 7 hours a night or a bit more , it matters

along with caloric surplus dont forget to meet protein requirements. cant exactly build muscle with just fat/carbs

damn ni:ogre::ogre:a mirin alien nose :dafuckfeels:

Train it 3x a week. Anything more is counterintuitive

• +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E
You must be doing something wrong
Also dont train every single day your musle need to rest
And sleep 7 hours a night or a bit more , it matters
Or just inject so you can train everyday with no consequences

• +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer
Look up biggest Chechen neck, there's some Chechen kid with a big neck. Look up his neck training Vids
He uses a training partner who pushes down on his neck with his hands on a bench, he use this to curl and extend. I've done thus with my father and it's very very effective.
Also, just be consistent and use sufficient weights (granted u have enough strength). The neck muscles respond very well and hypertrophy easily once stimulated

Look up biggest Chechen neck, there's some Chechen kid with a big neck. Look up his neck training Vids
He uses a training partner who pushes down on his neck with his hands on a bench, he use this to curl and extend. I've done thus with my father and it's very very effective.
Also, just be consistent and use sufficient weights (granted u have enough strength). The neck muscles respond very well and hypertrophy easily once stimulated
Another thing, wrap a towel around dumbell or plate, let weights hang, bite both ends of the towel and do extensions. Also very effective, nice with some metal music

There hasn´t been a more eye opening looksmax theory for me than the neck theory. I am 6´2, okay with my face, gym is going well (still need to cut) but I never stopped looking like a weak nerd. ITS THE NECK ofcourse.

Ok great, let´s train the neck. Neck extensions, curls, side to side. Almost everyday.

Now the only thing i´ve noticed is that I get a pump from it. There doesn´t seem to be any long lasting growth of the neck. I´ve been told that the neck is very susceptible to growth because of androgen receptors and you can get noobie gains. Well not for me it seems. And like previously stated I still have to cut which means the neck will probably be even thinner in the future.

Honestly all I need is a thicker neck and i´d be happy. Any tips?

My ideal neck would be the size of this MMA fighter. Is that even possible with my disgusting neck genetics?
Low Androgen receptor sensitiy/density cel. Neck and Delts are very androgenic and senstiive to androgens. Neck along with the calves is one of the hardmest muscles to build

You NEED to Androgen maxx, increasing total androgen levels is already effective at increasing receptor sensitivity anyways.

I recommend you increase the volume

And try eating raw testicles, oysters, meat and inject l-carnitine and practice semen retention and sunbath.

If that doesn't work hope on compounds like test e, anavar, etc.

View attachment 1536176
1051990668.jpg.0.jpg

looks 16.5 inches max

No bc he's a incel androgen cel, look at deformed small skull.

Low Pren T

• +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E
Your neck is fine dude. The only examples people have of how important your neck is are edited photos. Nobody is a neckcel in real life and looking like a thumb isn't gonna do anything but give you sleep apnea

View attachment 1536176
1051990668.jpg.0.jpg

looks 16.5 inches max

This is what happens when you take every fitness advice from athlean x, he seems like he took every meme routine in existence and put it all together

train it 6 days a week. due to blood flow neck recovers super quick.

however due to that frequent amount of training you can either train it intensely, or with high volume.

for intensity dominant training like 2 sets of warm up and one set to repping out until failure and beyond but i would not recommend this due to obvious health reasons.

training it with a higher volume is both safer and more logical due to musculature of the neck, it also responds very well to isometrics and stretching.

so what you do is do 3 sets every day, do not count reps, keep repping and soon as you start feeling fatigue building up during reps stop there, leave like 3 4 easy reps at least in tank.

rest for two minutes and repeat for two more sets.

your neck will grow easily purely by the frequency of your training and higher volume.

good luck 🤞