Neck pill is 100% legit (personal experience)

T

TuranicTatar

Iron
6 years ago when I was 25 I literally weighed 55 kgs at a strong 5'11. Pencil neck, sub 50 cm thigh circumference, an absolutely laughable 25 cm upper arm circumference, etc. Thanks to my ridiculous wingspan of 6'7 (used to think 6'4 but recently remeasured after learning how to do it properly), biacromial breadth of 45 cm (average is reportedly 39-40 for white men and 35-36 for Asians) and massive ribcage I regularly managed to get STR laid with above average girls due to looking pseudo-jacked with clothes on (probably status as a locally acclaimed musician and being the effective "leader" of my male friend group did play their due part as well). Basically I did quite well for my average (rated MTN here in non-distorted mirror pics, my cheap Chinese phone's front cam produces nightmarish lens distortion) looks, despite being a retarded aspie by birth (learning to emulate NT behaviour was key).

I must humbly admit that I used to scoff at those who emphasized the importance of neck, but man recent experiences have proven my previous beliefs absolutely idiotic. I have no idea why, since I haven't trained my neck at all (except indirectly through compound lifts and constant attention to perfecting form and posturemaxing), but over the last few weeks it has literally gone from 36 to 41 cm in circumference and 11 to just over 13 cm in lateral width at the narrowest point (just above the Adam's apple). Following these gains, a significant majority of men I encounter on the streets show clear signs of being more or less seriously intimidated by me, opting for the other side of the road while showering me with nervous glances -- this has never been the case before, and although post hoc ergo propter hoc is frequently cited as a "logical fallacy", this is only ever the case if presented as an argument of strict logical necessity; as a modal (probabilistic) argument it frequently is of no little consequence, especially if the result follows immediately and drastically from the apparent cause and no other significant variables might account for the observations in question, as indeed is true of this particular application.

Autism aside (I happily practise my ancestral craft online and with close friends), I have recently been (nervously) approached by above average teen girls, several times even, something that has definitely not been a regular feature of my life. This is truly remarkable, a glimpse into the world of Chad. Honestly never would have thought that a thick neck would be such an insane halo. Don't be like me, fellow MTNs -- don't neglect the neck pill. Sincerely grateful to those of you who have taken your time to push the validity of said pill for hooking me up with this biggest halo by far that I have ever experienced.

Just for reference, this pic is a few months old. By now my neck is overall almost an inch wider, and somehow it makes my rather plain face look more harmonious and (apparently) dominant to the point that I have been stopped and searched for arms by clearly nervous cops several times who, I can only suppose, assume that I am some kind of dark triad career criminal (which apparently is also good for facial-aesthetically unremarkable sex appeal). Going to find my high quality camera and update with a fresh pic later so that you may see for yourselves.

TL;DR: I was an idiot, the neck pill is remarkably legit. Don't be an idiot like me and neglect it.

Attachments

• layrs.jpg
    layrs.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm, A L P H A M A L E, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
not a single pixel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ;-; and Kebab Master
dnrd faggot

6 years ago when I was 25 I literally weighed 55 kgs at a strong 5'11. Pencil neck, sub 50 cm thigh circumference, an absolutely laughable 25 cm upper arm circumference, etc. Thanks to my ridiculous wingspan of 6'7 (used to think 6'4 but recently remeasured after learning how to do it properly), biacromial breadth of 45 cm (average is reportedly 39-40 for white men and 35-36 for Asians) and massive ribcage I regularly managed to get STR laid with above average girls due to looking pseudo-jacked with clothes on (probably status as a locally acclaimed musician and being the effective "leader" of my male friend group did play their due part as well). Basically I did quite well for my average (rated MTN here in non-distorted mirror pics, my cheap Chinese phone's front cam produces nightmarish lens distortion) looks, despite being a retarded aspie by birth (learning to emulate NT behaviour was key).

I must humbly admit that I used to scoff at those who emphasized the importance of neck, but man recent experiences have proven my previous beliefs absolutely idiotic. I have no idea why, since I haven't trained my neck at all (except indirectly through compound lifts and constant attention to perfecting form and posturemaxing), but over the last few weeks it has literally gone from 36 to 41 cm in circumference and 11 to just over 13 cm in lateral width at the narrowest point (just above the Adam's apple). Following these gains, a significant majority of men I encounter on the streets show clear signs of being more or less seriously intimidated by me, opting for the other side of the road while showering me with nervous glances -- this has never been the case before, and although post hoc ergo propter hoc is frequently cited as a "logical fallacy", this is only ever the case if presented as an argument of strict logical necessity; as a modal (probabilistic) argument it frequently is of no little consequence, especially if the result follows immediately and drastically from the apparent cause and no other significant variables might account for the observations in question, as indeed is true of this particular application.

Autism aside (I happily practise my ancestral craft online and with close friends), I have recently been (nervously) approached by above average teen girls, several times even, something that has definitely not been a regular feature of my life. This is truly remarkable, a glimpse into the world of Chad. Honestly never would have thought that a thick neck would be such an insane halo. Don't be like me, fellow MTNs -- don't neglect the neck pill. Sincerely grateful to those of you who have taken your time to push the validity of said pill for hooking me up with this biggest halo by far that I have ever experienced.

Just for reference, this pic is a few months old. By now my neck is overall almost an inch wider, and somehow it makes my rather plain face look more harmonious and (apparently) dominant to the point that I have been stopped and searched for arms by clearly nervous cops several times who, I can only suppose, assume that I am some kind of dark triad career criminal (which apparently is also good for facial-aesthetically unremarkable sex appeal). Going to find my high quality camera and update with a fresh pic later so that you may see for yourselves.

TL;DR: I was an idiot, the neck pill is remarkably legit. Don't be an idiot like me and neglect it.
YES MAN THEY APPROACHED YOU BECAUSE THEY SAW YOUR THICK NECK. YOU ARE NOT AUTIST RELAX THE DOCTOR WAS WRONG.

Dnrd but u look good

Ik neck pill is legit .
How do you train your neck tho ? I have been training it but I haven't seen good results so far

not a single pixel
The hyperbole is not lost on me, but it's not like you can't get a good idea of my appearance despite subideal resolution. My cheap Chinese phone sucks ass at the distances required to faithfully render real-life proportions. Hence, as mentioned, I will find my high quality camera (which makes me look more angular and defined anyway) and display the remarkable results of my neck gains.
dnrd faggot

Yet you comment, you arch-faggot you! If you don't want to read or care to provide constructive input you might as well shut your whore mouth and fuck off from my thread.
I couldn't give less of a shit about you reading my thread or not. Get the fuck out of here if you don't want to discuss the subject matter.
YES MAN THEY APPROACHED YOU BECAUSE THEY SAW YOUR THICK NECK. YOU ARE NOT AUTIST RELAX THE DOCTOR WAS WRONG.
Are you being sarcastic? I am indeed autistic as fuck and hence, among all other typical symptoms, not easily able to tell if so.
Dnrd but u look good
It's alright, I don't expect you or anyone else to read unless they feel like it. Props for not being an immature douchebag about it!

Thanks for the compliment, despite being rated average here I do think that I look significantly better than average now (especially for my age) not least thanks to gains (especially neck) and fortunate collagen retention. I think this forum overall may have a warped view of what the average guy actually looks like, quite possibly due to truly below average ones being more or less invisible to the BDD gaze. Same reason there are so many severe retards online insisting that the average height is 6'2+ or some similarly ridiculous figure (I live in one of the tallest regions on earth and am still conspicuously taller than most at 5'11, one of my friends is a legit 6'4 and towers over the vast majority of men)...

Where is the before pic

Ik neck pill is legit .
How do you train your neck tho ? I have been training it but I haven't seen good results so far
As mentioned in the admittedly somewhat lengthy OP, I don't specifically train my neck (which is why I am so surprised by the rapid and highly significant gains). Just meticulous attention to form during compound lifts and 24/7 posturemaxing.
Have you fucked them tho
Not all of them, but several. They all displayed IOIs so blatant that not even my autism failed to register, in any event.

• Love it
Reactions: cytoplasm
The hyperbole is not lost on me, but it's not like you can't get a good idea of my appearance despite subideal resolution. My cheap Chinese phone sucks ass at the distances required to faithfully render real-life proportions. Hence, as mentioned, I will find my high quality camera (which makes me look more angular and defined anyway) and display the remarkable results of my neck gains.

Yet you comment, you arch-faggot you! If you don't want to read or care to provide constructive input you might as well shut your whore mouth and fuck off from my thread.

I couldn't give less of a shit about you reading my thread or not. Get the fuck out of here if you don't want to discuss the subject matter.

Are you being sarcastic? I am indeed autistic as fuck and hence, among all other typical symptoms, not easily able to tell if so.

It's alright, I don't expect you or anyone else to read unless they feel like it. Props for not being an immature douchebag about it!

Thanks for the compliment, despite being rated average here I do think that I look significantly better than average now (especially for my age) not least thanks to gains (especially neck) and fortunate collagen retention. I think this forum overall may have a warped view of what the average guy actually looks like, quite possibly due to truly below average ones being more or less invisible to the BDD gaze. Same reason there are so many severe retards online insisting that the average height is 6'2+ or some similarly ridiculous figure (I live in one of the tallest regions on earth and am still conspicuously taller than most at 5'11, one of my friends is a legit 6'4 and towers over the vast majority of men)...
post a better picture of ur face i wanna see

Where is the before pic
The one pic ITT is the before pic. My neck is now nearly an inch wider (measured with sliding calipers), as soon as I am able to find my high quality camera I will take an after pic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
The one pic ITT is the before pic. My neck is now nearly an inch wider (measured with sliding calipers), as soon as I am able to find my high quality camera I will take an after pic.
Oh ok nvm

what do you use for neck training?

post a better picture of ur face i wanna see
This is the only other non-lens-distorted one that I can find. It's a couple of years old though and I have gained a fair deal of lean mass since that point. Better resolution but worse angle, and I was partaking of the green at the time so part of my face is covered.

Attachments

• paraguay.jpg
    paraguay.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
This is the only other non-lens-distorted one that I can find. It's a couple of years old though and I have gained a fair deal of lean mass since that point. Better resolution but worse angle, and I was partaking of the green at the time so part of my face is covered.
How old are u bro

What's ur height 6'4?

Gymmax bro and u will mogs

Do you use a weighted harness or do you just put a plate over your face with a towel?

How old are u bro
31 my man.
What's ur height 6'4?

Gymmax bro and u will mogs
Nowhere near 6'4 haha, a strong 5'11. My wingspan is 6'7 though, so I have the arms and clavicles of a proportional 6'4+ guy and flawless posture so people very often think that I am several inches taller (and here in Sweden, heightfrauding is much more conservative than in the US--people are usually content with claiming 1-2" more than their real barefoot height). I like to state IRL that I am 5'10 just to fuck with height frauders, can recommend as it is absolutely hilarious to watch supposed 6'+ tall guys try to convince me that I must be at least 6'2, LOL.

Recently started lifting regularly and upping my caloric intake. I do bench, deadlifts, deep squats, rowing, pullups, and chinups for now. A huge dude at the gym told me that I should pump my delts, insisting that I will look "like an absolute fucking tank" given that I already shouldermog most juiced up gym guys despite having very little deltoid hypertrophy. So gymmax I shall! I also signed up for MMA recently (was urged by a friend who said that my apelike reach is an insane advantage, and I have taken many heavy punches to my eyes throughout the years and never been injured or even hurt thanks to my deeply sunken-in eyeballs) so I'm going for a fighter rather than bb/strongman physique.

• +1
31 my man.

Nowhere near 6'4 haha, a strong 5'11. My wingspan is 6'7 though, so I have the arms and clavicles of a proportional 6'4+ guy and flawless posture so people very often think that I am several inches taller (and here in Sweden, heightfrauding is much more conservative than in the US--people are usually content with claiming 1-2" more than their real barefoot height). I like to state IRL that I am 5'10 just to fuck with height frauders, can recommend as it is absolutely hilarious to watch supposed 6'+ tall guys try to convince me that I must be at least 6'2, LOL.

Recently started lifting regularly and upping my caloric intake. I do bench, deadlifts, deep squats, rowing, pullups, and chinups for now. A huge dude at the gym told me that I should pump my delts, insisting that I will look "like an absolute fucking tank" given that I already shouldermog most juiced up gym guys despite having very little deltoid hypertrophy. So gymmax I shall! I also signed up for MMA recently (was urged by a friend who said that my apelike reach is an insane advantage, and I have taken many heavy punches to my eyes throughout the years and never been injured or even hurt thanks to my deeply sunken-in eyeballs) so I'm going for a fighter rather than bb/strongman physique.
Gl my friend, Im atm gymmaxing too, very recent for me.

I'm at 3000 calories/day doing and 6'3, never eaten that much in my life lol just my morning breakfast consisted of this:
Screenshot 2023 05 06 17 22 27 638 commiuigallery

When I was used to drink a glass of apple juice 1 month before

Last edited:
31 my man.

damn ur kinda old bro i thought u were in late teens from the first photo

Gl my friend, Im atm gymmaxing too, very recent for me.

I'm at 3000 calories/day doing and 6'3, never eaten that much in my life lol just my morning breakfast consisted of this:View attachment 2189189

When I was used to drink a glass of apple juice 1 month before
Wait, do you eat that avocado?💀

• +1
Do you use a weighted harness or do you just put a plate over your face with a towel?
Neither of the two. In fact I haven't been performing any dedicated nexcercises at all, just compound lifts with attention to form and 24/7 attention to postural perfection. This is what perplexes me about my recent rapid and considerable gains. Possibly my serum testotserone levels increased recently since I discontinued pain meds after having recovered from a previous injury and started bulking due to increased appetite along with the aforementioned compound lifts. Recent blood work puts me at 800 ng/dl (no roids -- as I understand this is a very good figure for an oldcel such as myself), no idea what my previous levels were like but quite likely significantly lower due to opioids and loss of appetite.
damn ur kinda old bro i thought u were in late teens from the first photo
Yes I am old indeed man, you're far from the first to guess me around 18-22 -- which is what I usually get when clean shaven. At this point I want to look older for the sake of career and senioral authority, but it was recently suggested to me that I should thank my lucky stars that I age at an unusually slow rate -- it runs in the family on my mother's side, she legit looked 30 at 50. By then I suppose, if I live that long, I won't necessarily be bummed. Besides, I no longer get any acne and the scars have faded so my skin looks healthier than ever before post 30.

Neckmaxing and getting swole for the first time in my life along with lateral facial growth (my bizygomatic breadth -- pressed to the bone, again measured with anthropometric calipers -- used to be 142 mm when I was 25, now it's 151 mm. Same with bigonial (pressed to the bone, again), increased from 112 to 120 mm -- the former expansion has given me a 2+ very lean fWHR which, as I understand from community consensus, is considered a good masculine-dimorphic trait) has literally made me better looking at 31 than ever before in my life, as if I won some rare "second puberty" lottery.

Legit but old news bro