Reactions: Qwernity and RoundHouse
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
its still 17 inches or death though
Then ig i got 1 more inch and then im going full on fucking maintenance

• +1
i'm 15.5ish and it's still so thin because my jaw is too wide :feelswhy:
but my gym is reopen, i need to grow my neck asap, will look aesthetic af with my jaw

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy and Deleted member 7076
  • Woah
Reactions: RoundHouse
im trying to get to 40kg for 100 reps on neck curls
Jesus fucking christ mate, im still on 15 kg for 60 on 3 sets

• JFL
Then ig i got 1 more inch and then im going full on fucking maintenance
fucking subhuman:lul::lul::lul: muh jock:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I WOULD PUNCH UR HEAD FLYING OUT OF YOU FEMALE NECK

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10104
Jesus fucking christ mate, im still on 15 kg for 60 on 3 sets
i worded that badly lol, i meant thats my final goal for neck training

im at 10kg for 50 atm

• +1
fucking subhuman:lul::lul::lul: muh jock:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I WOULD PUNCH UR HEAD FLYING OUT OF YOU FEMALE NECK

Rent free inside your subhuman peanut skull you utter fucking retard, id rape you irl​

• JFL
Reactions: Qwernity
i worded that badly lol, i meant thats my final goal for neck training

im at 10kg for 50 atm
Jfl, at least the neck grows fast asf tbf, youll be able to rep 20 kg in no time tbf

• +1
Jfl, at least the neck grows fast asf tbf, youll be able to rep 20 kg in no time tbf
yeah im adding reps everyday with good form easily, i think in like 6 months ill be close to maxxed for neck

• +1
yeah im adding reps everyday with good form easily, i think in like 6 months ill be close to maxxed for neck
Good fucking luck then mate :feelshmm:

• Love it
MUH JOCK:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

YOU DIDN'T EVEN REPLIED TO ME IN OTHER THREADS COZ U ARE A PUSSY

FUCKING DISGUISTING GREEK:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

LOOK WHO IS TALKING ABOUT PEANUT SKULL:lul::lul::lul::lul:

i cba to reply to each one of your fucking posts you dumbass nigger :feelskek:

i cba to reply to each one of your fucking posts you dumbass nigger :feelskek:

NO IT'S BECAUSE U ARE A WEAK CUNT & IT GIVES U CORTISOL SPIKE SEEING MY MESSAGES:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10104 and RoundHouse
36.5cm pencil neck... doing neck curls (face up) i can rep only ~20 with 0 weight with controlled tempo LOL, 10kg facedown neck extensions 25 reps.

forward head posture due to bad airways -> weakest sternocleidomastoid ever, is it so?:trepidation:

• +1
36.5cm pencil neck... doing neck curls (face up) i can rep only ~20 with 0 weight with controlled tempo LOL, 10kg facedown neck extensions 25 reps.

forward head posture due to bad airways -> weakest sternocleidomastoid ever, is it so?:trepidation:
no weight with 20 reps is very weak u should focus on strengthening the front (neck curls) instead of the back

no weight with 20 reps is very weak u should focus on strengthening the front (neck curls) instead of the back
absolutely! whats your advice - should I drop neck extensions volume+intensity to maintenance or ditch them altogether and see what happens, only concentrating on (front) neck curls? maybe back of the neck could be somewhat maintained by bb shrugs

• +1
absolutely! whats your advice - should I drop neck extensions volume+intensity to maintenance or ditch them altogether and see what happens, only concentrating on (front) neck curls? maybe back of the neck could be somewhat maintained by bb shrugs
ditch neck extensions completely, concentrate neck curls - it will give u the most growth. im not bothering with neck extensions until im atleast 16 inches from doing neck curls alone, then ill add in neck extensions as an accessory to get to 17 inches faster

• +1
Reactions: DEFAULT
ditch neck extensions completely, concentrate neck curls - it will give u the most growth. im not bothering with neck extensions until im atleast 16 inches from doing neck curls alone, then ill add in neck extensions as an accessory to get to 17 inches faster
Thanks, will do. Do you train sides of neck too directly with sidecurls/extensions?

Last edited:
  • +1
Thanks, will do. Do you train sides of neck too directly with sidecurls/extensions?
Nah, neck curls are all u need tbh

• +1
Reactions: DEFAULT
Doing curls with a 10-25 pound plate lying down with back on the bench is enough?

So 15.5 is good?

this cant be real. i have 15 inch and i look like an auschwitz victim