neck thickness is completely dependent on its insertion point

mayo mogger

mayo mogger

Playing on nightmare difficulty
one at a time each day one cope dies

here u see the actual insertion point has been changed and the insertion cannot changed

fucking retarded people

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, mr007, Skull Issue and 4 others
and yeah u might even devlop sleep apnea if you go full retard mode on training neck

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Cutecel2001 and WhoTookVendetta
one at a time each day one cope dies

View attachment 3136921

here u see the actual insertion point has been changed and the insertion cannot changed

fucking retarded people
Can you not hypertrophy the muscle to increase size, increasing width

Similar argument to increasing width of bideltoid with muscle mass, despite having shorter clavicles

Look at Mike Tyson?

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, truthhurts, cannotbeasked and 1 other person

Similar argument to increasing width of bideltoid with muscle mass, despite having shorter clavicles

Look at Mike Tyson?
yes you can, OP thought he was the goat or some shit flaming some morph, dunning kruger maxing

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: boss8055, BoredPrince, GreekGenes and 7 others
yes you can, OP thought he was the goat or some shit flaming some morph, dunning kruger maxing
Whatever happened to ascend or die trying, these fucktards look for any excuse to LDAR.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air

Look at Mike Tyson?
no you cant you can although get tumor looking muscles above the neck insertion

have you ever seen big deltoids with short clavicles they look disgusting and still cant replicate even a fraction of naturally broad frame

mike tyson always had a thick neck his insertion point still looks the same even when he is old its not due to muscles

• +1
Reactions: greycel
no you cant you can although get tumor looking muscles above the neck insertion

have you ever seen big deltoids with short clavicles they look disgusting and still cant replicate even a fraction of naturally broad frame

mike tyson always had a thick neck his insertion point still looks the same even when he is old its not due to muscles
@NZb6Air Thoughts?
I don't know much about this

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and truthhurts
keep training your neck whilst you suffocate yourself to death whilst sleeping due to tumors that you have built around your neck

retard having mass around the neck causes fat people to have sleep apnea thats why obese people cant sleep well

it bulids mass around the neck rather than the thickening the neck , because thickness is determined how the neck is joint with your skull not with having mass around it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and truthhurts
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
View attachment 3137027

you tell the left guy has a big bidel still looks framecel
Shit example
He's leaning forwards, rounded shoulders

But I know what you're trying to say

How exactly is that the same with neck
Show me an example of these neck tumours

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
Shit example
He's leaning forwards, rounded shoulders

But I know what you're trying to say

How exactly is that the same with neck
Show me an example of these neck tumours
muscles

with actually thick neck

you need insanely high prenatal testosterone to get thick necks

• +1
@NZb6Air Thoughts?
I don't know much about this
op is 2 iq nigga stop replying, also you have to start wrestling stop being soy

• JFL
Reactions: cannotbeasked, mayo mogger and greycel
  • +1
Don't listen to these niggers
Neck point doesn't matter much if you just gymmaxx and roidmaxx

Look at Mike Tyson?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 88772, mayo mogger and greycel
1st guy overtrained it too far, and he's on roids

BTW how do you ensure your wife has extremely high Prenatal T?
Subliminal/ Vibrations? Food? Exercise? Activities?

What exactly other than her genes
You have to fuck her while she is pregnant everyday
Your semen contains T
Also give her blowjob

• JFL
Reactions: greycel and mayo mogger
1st guy overtrained it too far, and he's on roids

BTW how do you ensure your wife has extremely high Prenatal T?
Subliminal/ Vibrations? Food? Exercise? Activities?

What exactly other than her genes
comes down to her genetics mostly

diet : high amount of dairy with organ meats specifically can cause higher birth weight

thats all you can do , pretty much cooked if your wife is lactose intolerant and vegan

• Woah
Don't listen to these niggers
Neck point doesn't matter much if you just gymmaxx and roidmaxx

this is when you listen to conventional advice on .org

• JFL
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad
keep projecting retard im softmaxxing
I’m the retard but you seriously think you’ll ever reach a level of muscle mass on your neck that you’ll develop sleep apnea? JFL at your IQ and inexperience, that’s like worrying you’ll become too bulky from weightlifting and develop mobility issues :lul: I guess I changed my genetics then since I went from pencil neck freak to now a neck width almost the same as my bigonial width. It’s just common sense, hypertrophy muscle, size goes up, neck looks fuller, like any other muscle.

I get what you’re trying to say, but never ever in my life seen a case where neck muscle insertions matter for a fuller neck like it might matter for bicep insertions or quad insertions, and don’t think it’s even possible.

If you’re trying to say insertions on the horizontal plane then pick up an anatomy book and see where neck muscles connect, you’d have to be a freak of nature skullcel freakazoid for this to matter.

• Hmm...
I’m the retard but you seriously think you’ll ever reach a level of muscle mass on your neck that you’ll develop sleep apnea? JFL at your IQ and inexperience, that’s like worrying you’ll become too bulky from weightlifting and develop mobility issues :lul: I guess I changed my genetics then since I went from pencil neck freak to now a neck width almost the same as my bigonial width. It’s just common sense, hypertrophy muscle, size goes up, neck looks fuller, like any other muscle.

I get what you’re trying to say, but never ever in my life seen a case where neck muscle insertions matter for a fuller neck like it might matter for bicep insertions or quad insertions, and don’t think it’s even possible.

If you’re trying to say insertions on the horizontal plane then pick up an anatomy book and see where neck muscles connect, you’d have to be a freak of nature skullcel freakazoid for this to matter.
look up sleep apnea from neck training

almost all wrestlers get that lmao

• Hmm...
Reactions: cannotbeasked
comes down to her genetics mostly

diet : high amount of dairy with organ meats specifically can cause higher birth weight

thats all you can do , pretty much cooked if your wife is lactose intolerant and vegan
No way what other things you gotta watch out and what are pros?
E.g. would eye shape matter more for prenatal T than Jaw, I'm assuming not as Jaw is more dependent on environment..

Also that's why Indian women are Incel factories
Even the best look stacyjeetas are jeetas at the end of the day

They depend a lot on genetic recomb compared to white/black/asian foids who generally look the same as their parent

Also, wouldn't raw organ meats give parasites? When cooked, ik most parasites die, but not all.. is it still dangerous?

Finally, what about raw milk? You think it's beneficial
Henry Cavills parents came from a farm
Quite a few Chad's parents are from the farm

• +1
look up sleep apnea from neck training

almost all wrestlers get that lmao
They’re at higher risk for it but sleep apnea is caused by more than just mass around your neck, I doubt khabib deals with sleep apnea

• JFL
No way what other things you gotta watch out and what are pros?
E.g. would eye shape matter more for prenatal T than Jaw, I'm assuming not as Jaw is more dependent on environment..

Also that's why Indian women are Incel factories
Even the best look stacyjeetas are jeetas at the end of the day

They depend a lot on genetic recomb compared to white/black/asian foids who generally look the same as their parent

Also, wouldn't raw organ meats give parasites? When cooked, ik most parasites die, but not all.. is it still dangerous?

Finally, what about raw milk? You think it's beneficial
Henry Cavills parents came from a farm
Quite a few Chad's parents are from the farm
heres the thing a lost of features are somewhat genetic

- midface length
-eye spacing
-nose shape
- hair genetics
- actual raw bonemass

everything apart from this can be fixed on

in most cases the actual bonemass isnt the thing that makes people ugly , its rather the projection of bones

having a good prenatal diet would make that sure that your child would have better

-maxilla
- less midface hypoplasia
- good under eye support

- better eye orbitals
- higher set cheekbones

and last and not the least thicker bones and joints , the height factor is highly correlated with birth weight aswell

• +1
They’re at higher risk for it but sleep apnea is caused by more than just mass around your neck, I doubt khabib deals with sleep apnea
fighters have insanely big airways , average joe would end up chocking himself to death in his sleep

• WTF
Reactions: cannotbeasked
Like most things it’s dependent somewhat on both

And frankly you seem like the more retarded one if you spent more than 10 seconds thinking about this topic and didn’t realize that

A wide insertion point gives a default thick neck but neck training thickens the neck regardless of the insertion point

NFL players and fighters of all forms all intentionally work their necks and you can see the additional size added through training even though most already started with thick if we were to compare them to the average person

Like most things in regard to looks, you won’t be able to change it completely but there are things you can do to improve what you have

• Hmm...
@mayo mogger you're literally just wrong

There is tons of evidence out there that neck training thickens the neck

It’s not even hard to find

• Hmm...
thick ass neck but i might snore?? sound like a good trade off to me

Like most things it’s dependent somewhat on both

And frankly you seem like the more retarded one if you spent more than 10 seconds thinking about this topic and didn’t realize that

A wide insertion point gives a default thick neck but neck training thickens the neck regardless of the insertion point

NFL players and fighters of all forms all intentionally work their necks and you can see the additional size added through training

Like most things in regard to looks, you won’t be able to change it completely but there are things you can do to improve what you have
man idk

if you dont already have a neck that is as thick as your jaw , it wont look good ever and you will get sleep apnea on top of that which

will lead to mouth breathing

- midface length
-eye spacing
-nose shape
- hair genetics
- actual raw bonemass
All these are bs
Environment quite literally can fuck over all of these

Midface length from downgrowth from orthodontics growing up
Eye spacing too, reduced IPD from downgrowth
Nose shape, from deviated septum injury and also downgrowth causing hooked nose
Hair genetics depends on what you put in hair and also diet
Raw bonemass... not having enough nutrition can lead to not genetic potential bone mass (that tbh only starving kids reach)... but for me I had 4 premolar extractions done before puberty, so my zygo bonemass and raw bonemass is way far from what it could've been
Also had 7 yrs braces with elastics

everything apart from this can be fixed on

in most cases the actual bonemass isnt the thing that makes people ugly , its rather the projection of bones
Nah
Shape matters most
Then placement does
Then size does

Another example of me. I'm very recessed and downgrown, with my infras acc recessed
Despite this I have PCT and 0 sclera show cuz my infra shape, the shape of my Infra bone is ideal

This applies to all bone structure
For example angular gonions matter more than placement or mass

It's what causes angularity in features

Also not everything can be fixed, but I won't go into it.

Now to tell you what actually is purely genetic.. inner part of eyes (medial canthus), above the lip (philtrum), and below the lip (mentolabial).
Those are in literature the most heritable traits

having a good prenatal diet would make that sure that your child would have better

-maxilla
- less midface hypoplasia
- good under eye support

- better eye orbitals
- higher set cheekbones

and last and not the least thicker bones and joints , the height factor is highly correlated with birth weight aswell
Oh wow
Do you think a mother being vegetarian would've lowered prenatal T?

@mayo mogger you're literally just wrong

There is tons of evidence out there that neck training thickens the neck

It’s not even hard to find
half of the neck training transformation they are chin tucking in the after

in the relaxed state the difference wouldnt even be much noticable

Do you think a mother being vegetarian would've lowered prenatal T?
bookmarked! thanks bhai ,

my mom isnt vegetarian its just that she couldnt get much to eat during her pregnancy

i have pretty good 2d,4d ratio ig that means high prenatal testosterone?

• +1
man idk

if you dont already have a neck that is as thick as your jaw , it wont look good ever and you will get sleep apnea on top of that which

will lead to mouth breathing
A genetically thick neck due to wide insertions will always look better than a neck thickened as a result of training

Similar to how a untrained frame mogger Chad will always look better than a gymmaxxed incel

The same logic applies

You may not end up with the ideal and a lot of people may be wasting their time trying but it is an option regardless

The discussion also wasn’t about the risks of thickening the neck but about the validity of neck thickening as a method

From what we understand, the neck can be thickened with training

Is it worth thickening? Will you have the same visual appeal as a naturally thick necked Chad? Probably not, but would you rather keep your pencil neck? That’s up to you to decide.

• +1
A genetically thick neck due to wide insertions will always look better than a neck thickened as a result of training

Similar to how a untrained frame mogger Chad will always look better than a gymmaxxed incel

The same logic applies

You may not end up with the ideal and a lot of people may be wasting their time trying but it is an option regardless

The discussion also wasn’t about the risks of thickening the neck but about the validity of neck thickening as a method

Is it worth thickening? Will you have the same visual appeal as a naturally thick necked Chad? Probably not, but would you rather keep your pencil neck? That’s up to you to decide.
agreed , you can weigh the pros and cons then decide personally i wouldnt

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie
half of the neck training transformation they are chin tucking in the after

in the relaxed state the difference wouldnt even be much noticable
I don’t imagine most randos are really trying that hard

Look at professional fighters and athletes who work their necks intensely as part of their job

You will see then that it is possible to grow the neck

It very well could be that most people simply aren’t training an obscure body part as much as they need to be

Most people can’t manage to get their biceps to grow let alone their necks

• +1

The same logic applies

just illustrating my point they always chintuck in the afters

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie
bookmarked! thanks bhai ,

my mom isnt vegetarian its just that she couldnt get much to eat during her pregnancy

i have pretty good 2d,4d ratio ig that means high prenatal testosterone?
I'm not sure
I was delaying researching this (don't even have a girl forget a kid :lul:)

But I'll do some research and get back to you

You in sanjucels right bhai?

• JFL
Yeah but chin tucking doesn’t thicken the neck that drastically

This person has grown their neck albeit very slightly
you can chintuck and see it for yourself

its basically flexing the neck muscles

similar to how biceps look bigger when flexed

• Love it
Reactions: greycel and mayo mogger
you can chintuck and see it for yourself