Neck to end of shoulder makes for like 4/5 of head width.

Zyros

Zyros

Kraken

its a bit less noticeable in motion/irl, just look like a very skinny guy but in still pics is so apparent I hate it. Having a big skull by itself I think its a good trait, but accentuates the effect of a narrow frame making it look like outta some concentration camp.
by the way, this is the minimim cheek shadowing I get, I took on purpose the lighting in which my cheek concavity is least noticeable as part of the test. Is it enough?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nastynas, Griffith, EthnicelAscension and 4 others
yeah, not even most male models have hollow cheeks in the worst lightning

what’s your bodyfat though?

yeah, not even most male models have hollow cheeks in the worst lightning

what’s your bodyfat though?
I dont know exact amount but I have noticeable cheek concavity in the vast majority of lighting conditiond and sligh ab definition qithout exercise. I also feel zeeo buccal/cheek fat

That is a terrifying pic ngl

• +1
Reactions: Over, Usum and Ruby
That Frame holy shit :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, EthnicelAscension and Over
View attachment 239967

its a bit less noticeable in motion/irl, just look like a very skinny guy but in still pics is so apparent I hate it. Having a big skull by itself I think its a good trait, but accentuates the effect of a narrow frame making it look like outta some concentration camp.
by the way, this is the minimim cheek shadowing I get, I took on purpose the lighting in which my cheek concavity is least noticeable as part of the test. Is it enough?
Do you have collarbones bro?

Clavicle lengthening+ shoulder implants = +2” per shoulder, Add in sarms for another +1-2 to each side.
6”-8” net gain
That can turn your frame into an above average one.
~25,000$+ 1 year of gymcelling
Clavicle lengthening+ shoulder implants = +2” per shoulder, Add in sarms for another +1-2 to each side.
6”-8” net gain
That can turn your frame into an above average one.
~25,000$+ 1 year of gymcelling
And dont bitch about scars

just fucking get tats to cover them

Bro I think my 12 years old brother has better frame than you :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

@2peasinapod

This guys is mostly entirely deluded about looks
HE is shilling that lean face is most important all the time, its because it can fit his own vampire niche and features

Zyros u phaggot, this photo is a niche and looks kinda weird
Also remember,very lean face looks weird for most normies, most females IRL find it not attractive, and looking sick

Also, why u do u think most IG models have a beard? Because most men looks 10x better with facial hair
IS beard a trend ? IT is not, beards were here from beginning, ancient Greece, medievial rennaisance, 19 th century its not a TREND

Wake up and stop jerking on your niche looks as an ideal

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and 2peasinapod

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5204, MoostWestThuisBest, Griffith and 3 others
View attachment 239967

If you wouldnt go to the same barber as fucking kurt cobain you might be gl

@2peasinapod

HE is shilling that lean face is most important all the time, its because it can fit his own vampire niche and features

Also remember,very lean face looks weird for most normies, most females IRL find it not attractive, and looking sick

Also, why u do u think most IG models have a beard? Because most men looks 10x better with facial hair
IS beard a trend ? IT is not, beards were here from beginning, ancient Greece, medievial rennaisance, 19 th century its not a TREND

lean face fits every niche. the kind of lean face normies dont dig is the drug addict one if your eyes are too hollow. I dont saybit because it fits my niche, face contrast is important

@2peasinapod

im still waiting for the news article "virgin 35 year old shoots up nightclub after decade of rejection - zyros, a 35 year old virgin with shgoulder length hair and a gaunt appearancee was often seen lurking at nightclubs under the lights, members of the community often saw zyros and wondered where his mates were, and why he always looked so angry..authorities had been noted of zyros on numerous occations but he was deemed unthreatening due to his slender build and poor height

• JFL
Reactions: oldcell
im still waiting for the news article "virgin 35 year old shoots up nightclub after decade of rejection - zyros, a 35 year old virgin with shgoulder length hair and a gaunt appearancee was often seen lurking at nightclubs under the lights, members of the community often saw zyros and wondered where his mates were, and why he always looked so angry..authorities had been noted of zyros on numerous occations but he was deemed unthreatening due to his slender build and poor height
i gotta love personal attacks on threads in which I never attack anyone. Btw not a virgin but what helps you elaborate your demeaning

i gotta love personal attacks on threads in which I never attack anyone. Btw not a virgin but what helps you elaborate your demeaning
Your face actually looks good but your frame is shit from the one pic i saw

Your face actually looks good but your frame is shit from the one pic i saw
yea its part of the reason I dont bother gymcelling the frame is unsalvageable and I will never look big or average so I focus on face and clothing style based on concealing/complimenting frame.

fuark zyros i thought you left all these sites
you never told us your bideltoid tho

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo and EthnicelAscension
yea its part of the reason I dont bother gymcelling the frame is unsalvageable and I will never look big or average so I focus on face and clothing style based on concealing/complimenting frame.
Gymcelling to add just one inch is still progress bro I would really reccomender you to still do it

@2peasinapod

Alot of male models that have too lean of a face looks kinda off imo. Lean face is a good thing. But extreme leaness doesnt really add to your attractiveness. If you are fairly lean face wise. That is enough. Extreme gaunt cheeks look kinda sick imo.

• +1
Reactions: oldcell