Neck training and voice

Griffith

Griffith

Ascend or stop Existing (Reborn Virgin)
Since I started my daily neck training my voice seems to get a bit lower every week, anyone that has done long term neck training noticed the same?

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
I'm planning on starting neckmaxxing , any routines that someone may recommend me?

You feel more alpha. My voice changes an extreme lot depending on my stress, environment and overall feelings

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer, Deleted member 3583 and Deleted member 1464
Neck is connected to jaw size. You can't have thick neck with a small jaw, will only cause sleep apnea. The thicker your neck is the narrower your airway becomes as a result.. Neck thickness is literally one of the largest factors contributing to sleep apnea in various studies. If you have a small neck this is likely because your JAW is small so your neck didn't gain size to accomodate for small airways. If you artificially make your neck thicker with neck training you're literally obstructing your airway and killing yourself with sleep apnea.

Conclusion: forward growth is all that matters once again.

D95B0B46 F8F3 4196 A483 E1B23A1FF281

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: angrl_r, Deleted member 28414, Deleted member 685 and 20 others
Your neck can only grow if you have a big jaw. It will otherwise lead to sleep apnea. Over for recessed cels.

Nice, my jaw is above average so I have quite some room for growing. But my question was about the voice changes lmao

You feel more alpha. My voice changes an extreme lot depending on my stress, environment and overall feelings
Retards here will call it cope, if you're about to do this. Suck my dick faggot and go fuck off, it does make a difference

What do you mean stress?

Retards here will call it cope, if you're about to do this. Suck my dick faggot and go fuck off, it does make a difference
over for paranoiacels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685

Doubt anyone will call it cope, if you are stressed it reflects in your body language, tonality and voice pitch.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2846
Obviously not recommending this, but in my late teens I smoked for a year and it deepened my voice permanently.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4577 and Deleted member 2846
did u not get addicted
Yeah I got addicted. But nicotine gum and vaping allowed me to quit smoking instantly. Took probably a year to quit vaping, another 3 months of nicotine gum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Yeah I got addicted. But nicotine gum and vaping allowed me to quit smoking instantly. Took probably a year to quit vaping, another 3 months of nicotine gum.
does smoking weed do the same effect

does smoking weed do the same effect
Not in my experience (smoked weed years before touching a cig), probably because the smoke wasn't as harsh from a bong and I wasn't smoking nearly as much.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 2846
. If you artificially make your neck thicker with neck training you're literally obstructing your airway and killing yourself with sleep apnea.
worth it imo

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, I'mme, Deleted member 3323 and 4 others
Since I started my daily neck training my voice seems to get a bit lower every week, anyone that has done long term neck training noticed the same?
All about dem neck gains, I have a 19 inch neck.
Neckgasm

Last edited:
Neck is connected to jaw size. You can't have thick neck with a small jaw, will only cause sleep apnea. The thicker your neck is the narrower your airway becomes as a result.. Neck thickness is literally one of the largest factors contributing to sleep apnea in various studies. If you have a small neck this is likely because your JAW is small so your neck didn't gain size to accomodate for small airways. If you artificially make your neck thicker with neck training you're literally obstructing your airway and killing yourself with sleep apnea.

View attachment 240115
This is a good thing because you will have an excuse to get surgery

• Love it
Reactions: Deusmaximus
Ya bro I need to train my neck as well, I have pencil neck and high pitched voice.

Just hang yourself 3x1 minute everyday theory.

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc
Mike Tyson had a 20.5 inch neck and we all know how he sounded/sound like.. You should train your neck regardless if it's pencil, actually anyone that doesn't purely aim to slay JB's should get a neck equal to their jaw size. Larger then jaw size will give more of a dom look but isn't as aesthetic IMO.

View attachment 240115
What if you expand the lower jaw and move it forward?

View attachment 240115
suifuel for recessed dogs

Have not noticed voice effects

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846

View attachment 240115

Broscience

• +1
Reactions: MilfLover69 and stuckneworleans
Have not noticed voice effects
It takes about 2-3 months to notice since it's a gradual change, record your voice now and then do it again in three months and compare them, if it isn't deeper I'll let you kick me in the nuts.

View attachment 240115
bullshit, all rugby players train their neck

It takes about 2-3 months to notice since it's a gradual change, record your voice now and then do it again in three months and compare them, if it isn't deeper I'll let you kick me in the nuts.
I've been neck training for year and have 45 cm neck circumference. Voice is the same. Myth busted

• So Sad
Reactions: PrettyTritty
I've been neck training for year and have 45 cm neck circumference. Voice is the same. Myth busted
Damn, that sucks. Worked for me, I dropped like 40hz.

• Woah
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
Why would voice drop? Thicker neck means more NARROW vocal chords. If anything it should raise lol.