Neck training (dos and donts)

copamine

copamine

sexuallyactivetoyotaprius
When training neck do y’all train the front and back with curls?

I’ve seen people say it can be a looksmin to train the front as it can take away from the mandibles and side profile which kind of makes sense but could result in muscle imbalance

Idgaf I just want a thick but not too thick aesthetic neck

Lmk bhais

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
the people who say that don't know what they're talking about. it doesn't work like that

if anything it'd be ideal since your neck will have a more prominent adam's apple and appear more veiny(which will add to the aesthetics)

• +1
Reactions: copamine, uksucks and PROMETHEUS
You sound like those girls that don't wanna touch dumbbells bcoz they "don't wanna turn hulk"

Nigga just spam reps using as many variants as you can. It will take 6 months to a year for significant change

@DarkAscender come look at this guy

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender
the people who say that don't know what they're talking about. it doesn't work like that

if anything it'd be ideal since your neck will have a more prominent adam's apple and appear more veiny(which will add to the aesthetics)
Dude makes sense my Adam’s apple is protruding quite a bit

I guess people with forward neck posture would look weird

Man its quite hard to have a “too thick” neck. Most can benefit from training each part of the neck hard. I gotta do this too, brb gonna train my neck :lul:

• +1
Reactions: copamine
Man its quite hard to have a “too thick” neck. Most can benefit from training each part of the neck hard. I gotta do this too, brb gonna train my neck :lul:
Real. I been training neck religiously 2 sometimes 3x per week and it’s definitely gotten thicker to the point where it aligns with my jaw but it’s not wrestlermaxxed yet where it’s just effortless masculine

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29 and DarkAscender

I’ve seen some users say training the front will accentuate the jawline and it will look more veiny and masc so yea I’ll keep doing it

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender