Neck Training is highly underrated here

WrathOfOlives

WrathOfOlives

Iron
Hot take: it's second only to getting lean.

It improves facial dimorphism, but I believe it also tightens the skin around your lower third.

Maybe I'm tripping but I swear making my neck bigger made my jaw and hollow cheeks sharper.

I made a video about it here:

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Pride, squalane 0.5% and 10 others
Only muscle that actually makes you more attractive when you train it
Barely anyone has a pencil neck anyway

• +1
Reactions: nathan
can you offer exercises, might try it

Watched every single molecule. I've always said that neck training seemed to be overlooked so I'm glad someone's putting a bit more research into it. You've made some decent progress judging from those before pics and vids as well, only thing really failoing you is skin at this point.

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga, IndraBC, poopoohead and 1 other person
After you achieve your desired neck size how do you maintain it without training it more because you don't want it do grow bigger than it already is?

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
After you achieve your desired neck size how do you maintain it without training it more because you don't want it do grow bigger than it already is?
Minimum effective volume boyo. Reduce frequency/volume to maintain

• +1
Reactions: BlackpilledPlatypus and RealNinja
How do you train neck at the gum without seeming autistic

Everyone knows it’s good it’s just annoying to do

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23
Only muscle that actually makes you more attractive when you train it
Barely anyone has a pencil neck anyway
Wrong. Most muscles look better when trained.

Ideal frequency? Should neck be trained everyday, or every 2 days?

always had sleep apnea when training it so i stopped

i feel like ur neck naturally grow when u gymax anyway

Watched every single molecule. I've always said that neck training seemed to be overlooked so I'm glad someone's putting a bit more research into it. You've made some decent progress judging from those before pics and vids as well, only thing really failoing you is skin at this point.

Ty brah, I'm going to get on accutane to see if it can finally get rid of my acne.

There's some research than you can mantain muscle size by as low as a third of volume. So, you could get away with training neck once a week to mantain, 10 minutes which is nothing.

• +1
Reactions: prince_ and WanderingBurro
can you offer exercises, might try it
+rep my guide is the only valid one trust

look at the result pics in my guide i'll post update pics after not training it for months later

dnrd rep my thread

Definitely. I read that perceived upper body strength is positively correlated to both a more active sex life, and perceived fighting ability. And we all know what happens when we see a person with a thick neck. You think they are wrestler or football strong and can lift people up over their heads. Thick neck definitely adds to looks.

look at the result pics in my guide i'll post update pics after not training it for months later

you could've at least shown your neck in the after picture

you could've at least shown your neck in the after picture
this pic is like a week old and i stopped training neck for months

• +1
Reactions: prince_