Neck training results?

Mandiblecel

Mandiblecel

Bronze
We've all seen the photoshopped "just neck train bro" pictures but my hypothesis is : the morphed pictures change the muscle insertion positioning, which can't be achieved by training

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 6401
We've all seen the photoshopped "just neck train bro" pictures but my hypothesis is : the morphed pictures change the muscle insertion positioning, which can't be achieved by training

I mean, we could look at before and after pics of a natural transformation, and extrapolate what neck training looks like from that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I mean, we could look at before and after pics of a natural transformation, and extrapolate what neck training looks like from that.

Alpha destiny probably the best example but IMO it's mostly just the traps and shoulders that got bigger, not the neck
Untitled

• +1
mike tyson

• +1
Checkout Jeff Nippard before and after. More believable than alpha destiny tbh, like he still has a pencil neck he just has traps.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 281 and 1 other person
You'll see neck results in a week. Neck grows really fast but it also goes away really fast.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 6401