Neck training

norwegiancel

norwegiancel

17 year old looksmaxxer
Thoughts on putting a cuff around your head and sitting on your knees and extending your head up for neck extensions, and turning around and doing curls? I assume it would be more stable then the plate curls and extensions and easier to progressive overload

Look bro I'm going to be real with you, neck is genetically pre determined
Unless you're a real athlete that works super hard everyday and hit the neck you won't get crazy results
Why do you always see prettyboys with huge necks? They don't even train them, it's just that they got good gonions so their neck automatically gets wider to be aligned with their gonions, thisis most of the time,there's a few guys who don't have this
Imo train the neck but if you have shit gonions it won't really be a halo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob and edodalic29
Thoughts on putting a cuff around your head and sitting on your knees and extending your head up for neck extensions, and turning around and doing curls? I assume it would be more stable then the plate curls and extensions and easier to progressive overload
Neck is the fastest growing muscle, you can turn from toothpick neck into a normal neck that won't look disproportionate to your jaw/head , but if you want the neck of mike tyson, then it may be steroids, genetics and hard work.

Training neck isn't cope

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: edodalic29, TrestIsBest and szolliontaraelis
Unless you're a real athlete that works super hard everyday and hit the neck you won't get crazy results
Why do you always see prettyboys with huge necks? They don't even train them, it's just that they got good gonions so their neck automatically gets wider to be aligned with their gonions, thisis most of the time,there's a few guys who don't have this
I already have a decent neck and it is not different from other muscles it will get bigger by progressively overloading it

cope more with your pencil neck, incel