• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, n33tf1f and Eduardo DOV
Looks like a circumcized dick

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OFFICER_HENRY and Deleted member 2227
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1774
How the FUCK do some of these hyper robust beasts with these huge neanderthalic jaws have these cute little button noses lmaoo??? My mom literally has a bigger nose than him and shes like 5'3 with a small head

The nasal bone is just like any other facial bone ie affected by androgens. Especially with a robust and tall maxilla, your nasal bridge is more likely to look long and thick. Men have bigger noses it's just a fact. Every bone in this guy's face is huge except his nose. It's like his features were individually handpicked in a little fruit basket by god himself

fml

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 245, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
How the FUCK do some of these hyper robust beasts with these huge neanderthalic jaws have these cute little button noses lmaoo??? My mom literally has a bigger nose than him and shes like 5'3 with a small head

The nasal bone is just like any other facial bone ie affected by androgens. Especially with a robust and tall maxilla, your nasal bridge is more likely to look long and thick. Men have bigger noses it's just a fact. Every bone in this guy's face is huge except his nose. It's like his features were individually handpicked in a little fruit basket by god himself

fml

Genetics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245

fml

True and false . Look at Jordan barett micronose

And look at the amount of incels with big nose and poor overal.bones strictures.
Bs tbh

• +1

And look at the amount of incels with big nose and poor overal.bones strictures.
Bs tbh

It's genetics

• +1

Bs tbh
What's bullshit about what I said?
It's genetics
Well yeah obviously I'm just saying how crazy it is that all of his features are so perfect and even has good features that usually dont coincide with robust bones like a small nasal bone

Also what's this Chad's name

has good features that usually dont coincide with robust bones like a small nasal bone

This doens't make sense since nasal bone/midface don't get bigger after 7~12 yrs old, so a person having big nose is probably because of too much cartilage.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
This doens't make sense since nasal bone don't get bigger after 7~12 yrs old, so a person having big nose is probably because of too much cartilage.
Nasal bone stops growing at 15-16 for males and 12-13 for females

Im not talking about cartilage. Obviously it effects your nasal size but I'm talking about the nose bridge AKA mostly the nasal bone. His nasal bone is disproportionately smaller than his other facial bones. That's just a fact

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and GoMadAndSTFU

Im not talking about cartilage. Obviously it effects your nasal size but I'm talking about the nose bridge AKA mostly the nasal bone. His nasal bone is disproportionately smaller than his other facial bones. That's just a fact

Nice quality content here .
Rhinoplastia fuel

Holy fuck. His prenatal T must have been off the charts.

• +1

fml
Nasal cartilage sinks into the face when the face is properly developed. Large nose is mostly a symptom of inadequate craniofacial space.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and GoMadAndSTFU
Nasal cartilage sinks into the face when the face is properly developed. Large nose is mostly a symptom of inadequate craniofacial space.
Forward growth and maxillary positioning influences how your nose looks, sure. But no,most of the time big nosed people arent recessed, they just have big noses

Forward growth and maxillary positioning influences how your nose looks, sure. But no,most of the time big nosed people arent recessed, they just have big noses
Post an example of someone with a big nose who is not only not recessed, but well developed too.

Screenshot 20191128 182358 YouTube

Post an example of someone with a big nose who is not only not recessed, but well developed too.
Literally at the very top of my head. There are tons of people like this. I'm sorry to break ur heart but not everything on ur face is 100% related to maxilla

The difference in nasal bone and midface after the age that I said is small asf, you can just search models in their childhood, the difference In ratios is small, In fact, even maxilla is small in difference, Babies already have good or bad maxillas.

As what I said, there's no sense in what you are talking about, having big nose In widht or height or projection or not is purely genetic / phenotype / race

• +1
The difference in nasal bone and midface after the age that I said is small asf, you can just search models in their childhood, the difference In ratios is small, In fact, even maxilla is small in difference, Babies already have good or bad maxillas.

As what I said, there's no sense in what you are talking about, having big nose In widht or height or projection or not is purely genetic / phenotype / race
It seems like the problem is that you get your understanding of facial development from homo erotic pictures of male models on insta pages (pm me if true)

I dont know how or when I said ANYTHING that disagrees with the idea that it's all genetic. Usually a super robust guy will have a robust nasal bone too. This guy doesnt. He looks pretty neotenous in some areas (eyes and nose) and hyper masculine in other areas (lower third and general skull)

All I did was point out how weird that is to me and how perfectly designed he is
Though awful angle, he seems significantly more recessed than the guy in OP. Same goes for Gandy.
LMFAO. This guy has acromegaly and is the epitome of good facial development

You are full of it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
It seems like the problem is that you get your understanding of facial development from homo erotic pictures of male models on insta pages (pm me if true)

I dont know how or when I said ANYTHING that disagrees with the idea that it's all genetic. Usually a super robust guy will have a robust nasal bone too. This guy doesnt. He looks pretty neotenous in some areas (eyes and nose) and hyper masculine in other areas (lower third and general skull)

No, I'm just saiyng that there's no fucking correlation in having big bones and big nose, there's no fucking sense in this, you are looking too much at Gandy.

No, I'm just saiyng that there's no fucking correlation in having big bones and big nose, there's no fucking sense in this, you are looking too much at Gandy.
There is a correlation, and I'm not saying it's a causative relationship, because just like testosterone and growth factors bind to bone cell receptors in your jaw and browridge, they do the same with the nasal bone. Men have bigger noses. That's obvious

I KNOW not EVERY robust guy will also have a robust nasal bone. No fucking shit. But there IS a correlation

Not gonna respond after this eat my ass (w)hole

• JFL
There is a correlation, and I'm not saying it's a causative relationship, because just like testosterone and growth factors bind to bone cell receptors in your jaw and browridge, they do the same with the nasal bone. Men have bigger noses. That's obvious

I KNOW not EVERY robust guy will also have a robust nasal bone. No fucking shit. But there IS a correlation

Not gonna respond after this eat my ass (w)hole

You know, hmm.. you are falling at PSL bro science?

You know that exist woman with E body and face but more masculine and bigger Jaws than you even with small noses?

• +1
Reactions: ugly nebula
You know, hmm.. you are falling at PSL bro science?

You know that exist woman with E body and face but more masculine and bigger Jaws than you even with small noses?
I wanna suck the two last brain cells u have left out of ur dick

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
My neck is decent, tbh.