Need a lower third advice

D

Deleted member 24444

Invisible to women
Can I fix my recessed maxilla and inwardly going ramus with fillers or do I need a lefort2/bimax? Please no trolling answers

Attachments

• 2022-12-07 09.25.39.jpg
    2022-12-07 09.25.39.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
Lower third looks fine, you need MFL3

Take the pheno pill and end it, dear gook

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Deleted member 19174 and Anchor_Ship

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-02-18 at 3.57.39 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-02-18 at 3.57.39 PM.png
    262.2 KB · Views: 0
you need more growth of maxilla idk how old you are try mewing but a bimax could prolly ascend you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Deleted member 22126 and Deleted member 23748
if you have inward gonions chew a shit ton and clench with a mouthguard

people with bruxism got large outward gonions cus of the pressure of them clenching constantly

people with bruxism got large outward gonions cus of the pressure of them clenching constantly
Thank you some actual legit advice and not a retarded answer

• +1
Reactions: mogger797
you need more growth of maxilla idk how old you are try mewing but a bimax could prolly ascend you
I'm 19, probably won't work

Thank you some actual legit advice and not a retarded answer
the beautiful irony is how that is literally the most retarded answer in this whole thread... lol

no, dude. dont fucking chew like a dog on some mouthguard until you give yourself a fucking joint disorder for literally non-existent to negligible gains... wtf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2413
the beautiful irony is how that is literally the most retarded answer in this whole thread... lol

no, dude. dont fucking chew like a dog on some mouthguard until you give yourself a fucking joint disorder for literally non-existent to negligible gains... wtf
So mfl3 is the only way?

Implant only. The only real improvement would be extra mandible body and height.

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
stop listening to these bone copers just Kpopmax (rhinoplasty + brow shaving)

• +1
Reactions: mogger797 and HarrierDuBois
Great side profile. You look good looking but at the same time you give off the vibe that you could kick most peoples ass, don't change that. Don't touch your nose, it has character, you genuinely have a tough guy MMA fighter side profile.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
no filler implant only

im just telling him to chew more like mastic gum. The mouthguard thing is optional but it helps too obviously im not telling this guy to go get bruxism jfl.

paranasal implant would look good on you, wouldnt do anything else to your profile

Can I fix my recessed maxilla and inwardly going ramus with fillers or do I need a lefort2/bimax? Please no trolling answers
if your face isnt clapped from the front kpop max take the chingchong pill u got this brother ur handsome from the side

Are you hapa?

Implants for your chin. You could use more projection to the front and more vertical height of the mandible

Paranasal and rhino

Attachments

• 227B67AB-A1D2-4BD3-B676-45C39B21567D.jpeg
    227B67AB-A1D2-4BD3-B676-45C39B21567D.jpeg
    506.5 KB · Views: 0
Fuck it I will actually get it done in the summer, both are cheap surgeries(2500-5000$)
Make sure it’s custom and it’s from a good surgeon. I am getting the same surgery. I can let you know how it goes. He does both

Make sure it’s custom and it’s from a good surgeon. I am getting the same surgery. I can let you know how it goes. He does both
Where are you getting them and for how much?

We need a proper profile pic as well as a front pic. Your maxilla and mandible both look above average for an Asian in this pic.

ur forehead is cucked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444