Need a neckposturemaxxing and overallposturemaxxing guides

ilyess

ilyess

محرقة اليهود لم تحدث
Went to a clinic to measure height and weight last time i did was in september and i was 180cm 64kg and today results that i still don't believe and doubt them are 183cm 71kg i still can't believe i increased by 3cm i don't feel it i didn't notice it actually i feel shorter everyday but it must be this forum bad influence jfl im 16yo hitting 17 next month btw, the thing is doctor there told me that's not even my real height and im missing maybe 2-3cm cuz of posture he said that my overall posture is ahh okay but my neck posture is a disaster actually I've never felt that my neck posture is that bad tho but after looking closely to this pic i tried to make as close as possible to my actual neck posture with a straight head yeah it's kinda bad jfl and it's even lookminning my side profile and my jaw along with fat

IMG20210305181034

So fellas what can i do tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9819

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: YoungJohnnyDepp, ovosoundszn and Deleted member 12827
over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13137 and Deleted member 7806
Yeah you have the so called nerd neck

Push back the head and the chin

• +1
Reactions: ilyess
do some of you seriously not know how to google shit?

what the fuck jfl

I
do some of you seriously not know how to google shit?

what the fuck jfl
i need full guide with every method, i trust looksmaxxing advices from this forum users that's it

• JFL
Reactions: Rift and Deleted member 1862
i trust looksmaxxing advices from this forum users that's it
if you blindly trust what you read on here it never even began

• Woah
Read "8 Steps to a Pain-Free Back: Natural Posture Solutions for Pain in the Back, Neck, Shoulder, Hip, Knee, and Foot" by Esther Gokhale. The book shows how to get back primal posture, has a chapter on neck as well.

Bad posture is really to due lack of co2 production and retention in the body. Co2 and minerals are needed to relax muscles.

• Love it
You are not bl tbh

Read "8 Steps to a Pain-Free Back: Natural Posture Solutions for Pain in the Back, Neck, Shoulder, Hip, Knee, and Foot" by Esther Gokhale. The book shows how to get back primal posture, has a chapter on neck as well.

Bad posture is really to due lack of co2 production and retention in the body. Co2 and minerals are needed to relax muscles.
Thank you bro