IMG_2303.jpeg
    360.4 KB · Views: 0
decent eyes but pretty bad lips and nose, fixable tho
also clear acne

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
decent eyes but pretty bad lips and nose, fixable tho
also clear acne
I'm gonna get rhino as soon as I turn 18 but what should I do to the lips?

आप महिलाओं के बीच लोकप्रिय होंगे। श्री नरेन्द्र मोदी की जय

Bump

• +1
Rhino and fillers for the lips ig? But you might look uncanny asf and plastic so do it at your own risk

• +1
Reactions: Uncle Dinky
great potential, just grow

• +1
What cut should I get
The hair hanging over the sides isn’t a good fit for your face shape. More balance between the length and the top would look better. Rn you have significant length on top and fade on sub 3 guard on the side

The hair hanging over the sides isn’t a good fit for your face shape. More balance between the length and the top would look better. Rn you have significant length on top and fade on sub 3 guard on the side
So you think I should stop fading?

• +1
Reactions: IWTKMH
And also do you think a fringe would suit me?

Yes, and id consider keeping the hair on the top of your head in line or basically in line with the widest part of your face

Yes, and id consider keeping the hair on the top of your head in line or basically in line with the widest part of your face
Also do you think I should cheat on my barber and go to a salon? I went to a salon before but I thought that I would look better with a fade so I went with a barber

Also do you think I should cheat on my barber and go to a salon? I went to a salon before but I thought that I would look better with a fade so I went with a barber
lol it’s your life. Your barber isn’t gonna hunt you down and kill you. Do whatever you want

if he was fucking you up so far go for it

आप महिलाओं के बीच लोकप्रिय होंगे। श्री नरेन्द्र मोदी की जय

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing