• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5818, Inscol, Deleted member 2729 and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: delusionalretard, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 13754
You look low T 😢

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard
Buddy, you don't need a rating, you need 200k, a miracle worker and god's mercy 🤝

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5818, FootLongDong, delusionalretard and 4 others
hes not truecel lol
I'm guessing you're curry who thinks that being white = automatically normie or better
Realistically he has practically nothing going for his looks even at low bodyfat.

• +1
Reactions: ReignsChad
I'm guessing you're curry who thinks that being white = automatically normie or better
Realistically he has practically nothing going for his looks even at low bodyfat.
nope i dont overrate cumskins at all, hes got a good lower third which makes him normie, plus hes got an okay eye area.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13754
missing 25% of face.

Upper head 404error

Buddy, you don't need a rating, you need 200k, a miracle worker and god's mercy 🤝
dude had tall ramus and had deepbite and u call him hopeless? Ur the same guy praising the nigger on other post that look like hodgetwin just because he look nt? Cant tell why so many sea dogs here, he have higher value than u irl and u think ur better than him?

dont listen to this guy, just had tad and fix ur bite, lift for strength and u call slay if u over 5 ft 10, dont over think what people say to u to this forum, most of this guy are from sea and india, like negative 100 iq. u have good base for soft looksmax, and good base for hardmax, just dont listen

nope i dont overrate cumskins at all, hes got a good lower third which makes him normie, plus hes got an okay eye area.
Good lower third? you are retarded it's completely rounded and assymetrical, average at best provided it's not recessed.
Okay eye area? I guess it's alright if you disregard the bug shape, bo2cel colouring, non-existent eyelashes and uee. Oh wait it's shit.

dude had tall ramus and had deepbite and u call him hopeless? Ur the same guy praising the nigger on other post that look like hodgetwin just because he look nt? Cant tell why so many sea dogs here, he have higher value than u irl and u think ur better than him?
Buddy, you must be looking at a different picture than I am, because I am struggling to find this supposedly tall ramus. This guy is not attractive. You think women are getting wet over this:
9e0893db-84c1-42eb-9abd-1255d9b20ed4-png.1160287

I am not trying to hate on this guy or anything, but c'mon bro. This man is not a slayer.
If that's you in your pfp, then I guess it makes sense why you're coping; if you admit that it's not looking too good for this guy you admit it's basically over for you jfl

[IMG alt="weallburninhell"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/m/4/4208.jpg?1579457500[/IMG]

If you're going to act that deluded,
Get the fuck off this forum.

• +1
Buddy, you must be looking at a different picture than I am, because I am struggling to find this supposedly tall ramus. This guy is not attractive. You think women are getting wet over this:
9e0893db-84c1-42eb-9abd-1255d9b20ed4-png.1160287

I am not trying to hate on this guy or anything, but c'mon bro. This man is not a slayer.
If that's you in your pfp, then I guess it makes sense why you're coping; if you admit that it's not looking too good for this guy you admit it's basically over for you jfl

[IMG alt="weallburninhell"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/m/4/4208.jpg?1579457500[/IMG]

If you're going to act that deluded,
Get the fuck off this forum.
he had tall ramus, hes deepbite make it look like short, u dont know shiit stop acting smart he had alot of potential dont hider it cause u had opinion about anything

and I need to get laid. Looks like we're both shit out of luck

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13754, ilyess and Selinity
he had tall ramus, hes deepbite make it look like short, u dont know shiit stop acting smart he had alot of potential dont hider it cause u had opinion about anything
Rate OP on 10.

If that's you in your pfp, then I guess it makes sense why you're coping
u probably low iq arent you? HAHAHA U QUESTIONING ME IF IM THE GUY ON MY PFP? U DONT HAVE THE COMMONSENSE TO INSULT? MAYBE LOW IQ THING, IGUESS. join jan 27 2021, hahaha u join psl after 2018 and u think u know shiit?

Rate OP on 10.
hes under 5 maybe, BUT DOESNT MEAN HE DONT HAVE POTENTIAL? TO CALL HIM THAT H need 200k, a miracle worker and god's mercy?

Rate OP on 10.
U KNOW ALOT OF SHIIT ARENT YOU? YOU JOIN PSL WHEN QUARANTINE RIGHT? SO UR A BANDWAGON MEWER WHO DISCOVER LOOKSMAX BECAUSE OF MEWING BULLSHIT?

Rate OP on 10.
Why u cant talk? pseudo smart join psl cause mewing got trendy? Still:bluepill::bluepill: with those post and rep, even serg know ur low iq

I was thinking I may have been a 6, but 4 or 5 is probably closer to reality. Thanks for the assessment.

1v1 me in the wildy kid

Last edited:
Username?

4 maybe
biggest problems are facial height and eye area

Um where tf is ur hair

• JFL
Reactions: ascension!, Deleted member 6273, FootLongDong and 3 others
4 maybe
biggest problems are facial height and eye area
What's wrong with his eye area? His head looks small and jawline too narrow plus no cheekbones

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
@Selinity U like it? Feels good arent you?

na but im move on, op had narrow ipd, ur right, im sorry bro im so impulsive, ADHD pardon me
np. when i said that he needed 200k a miracle worker and god's mercy i was just joking. don't sperg out like that again, bro, i'm going to put you on 'ignore' next time 🤝

• +1
Reactions: weallburninhell
np. when i said that he needed 200k a miracle worker and god's mercy i was just joking. don't sperg out like that again, bro, i'm going to put you on 'ignore' next time 🤝
Thats ok i doing it for fun

• +1
Reactions: Selinity
Deformed, small and alien skull. Sorry bro, you need hard surgery maxxing.

What's wrong with his eye area? His head looks small and jawline too narrow plus no cheekbones
Its not that bad but average/slighty below
high-set eyebrows + huge brown irises mainly

Good lower third? you are retarded it's completely rounded and assymetrical, average at best provided it's not recessed.
Okay eye area? I guess it's alright if you disregard the bug shape, bo2cel colouring, non-existent eyelashes and uee. Oh wait it's shit.
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh:jfl how can i take you seriously when you think 0.8cm height difference is a good thing

• JFL
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh:jfl how can i take you seriously when you think 0.8cm height difference is a good thing
In 4 weeks you absolutely brain dead fucking moron, if you weren’t a 60iq chimp you’d realise that would mean I’d grow 4 inches in a year provided that rate is sustained. Why don’t you get off this forum you complete and utter imbercile.

In 4 weeks you absolutely brain dead fucking moron, if you weren’t a 60iq chimp you’d realise that would mean I’d grow 4 inches in a year provided that rate is sustained. Why don’t you get off this forum you complete and utter imbercile.
>imbercile:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

He has SMV 100k years in the future. He's just ahead of his time.