Need advice (17)

Yden_M

Yden_M

Chadlet
I am wondering if I should grow hair longer, or does low cut suit my square face better? I have curly hair (3b to be specific) and am looking for style recommendations that would suit me most.
IMG 0121

• +1
Reactions: Libyan slayer 🐬
I am wondering if I should grow hair longer, or does low cut suit my square face better? I have curly hair (3b to be specific) and am looking for style recommendations that would suit me most.View attachment 3193690
maybe just overgrown messy hair if you really want to make it longer, but buzzcut is perfectly fine. Looking good brother.

do rhino, grow hair that all you need cuz alr looks well
Any softmaxxed ways to shrink my nose without rhino? I'm trying to avoid surgeries completely and be natural. I would rather not alter my body in unnatural ways. (I have a minor deviated septum btw)

Any softmaxxed ways to shrink my nose without rhino? I'm trying to avoid surgeries completely and be natural. I would rather not alter my body in unnatural ways. (I have a minor deviated septum btw)
sadly nah, only hardmaxx can fix it

you could do a septorhinoplasty but you dont need it

• +1
Reactions: Yden_M